How many indicators are you using at a time?

Okay sweet! Thanks for sharing. Interesting to see you still get trading done with a crowded chart. Glad you’re making it work.

I’ll definitely look into Fibs and Pivots more for my trade setups!

Thanks!

The proper professionals and institutional players don’t use indicators, they use trend lines, support and resistance and do business at key/major levels.

As a retail trader, if you followed the same principles, less is better, you will make money consistently.

At the end of the day, indicators are only telling you what has happened in the past - you’re still making the judgement call what will happen in the future.

I keep it pretty simple.

My trading results may offend some people.

3 Likes

Yes they do

Only because you talk about them in every second thread

First time learn trading forex I am always looking the best indicator, reading certain good indicator the try out, but after bored to looking the best one, and still fail, eventually I am learn to trade with simple way, using naked chart analysis price action and candlestick pattern, although not yet successful I like with this way

I don’t think you’re in a position to speak, I’ve seen your posts, they are ridiculous.

If you think institutional traders and hedge funds sit and use indicators, you need a reality check.

As I said, the amateurs get offended.

Lol, you’re a touchy one. No wonder you’re constantly posting your results all over the forum. Gotta fluff up that fragile little ego.

And yes they use indicators. If I’m looking at something as simple as a fibo retracement on a major scale (like daily or weekly), and it’s being respected tremendously well, then it’s quite clear that the largest players are also watching it closely.

It’s always an ego to those who can’t get there :rofl:

That’s probably your own little self-fulfilling prophecy, along with everyone else using them. They only work because there is no institution or hedge fund doing business at that level, not because they’re using them :rofl:

You definitely need a reality check as you clearly haven’t worked for a hedge fund or institution.

Thanks for admitting you’re terrible

Lol yep. When price reaches a significant fibo level on the daily/weekly chart and reverses hard for 500-1000 pips, that was totally a bunch of silly retail traders, wasn’t it?

The fact that you can’t even see the obvious usage in something as bog-standard as fibos retracement tells me how new you are.

This says more about you than it does me.

I don’t want to use the word beep (which offended some people) but you do know Fib levels identify potential key levels of support and resistance, it’s nothing more than a probability of occurrence sequence.

You’re probably in the same boat as people that believe Gann Theory and the Elliot Wave Theory.

Do you think institutional traders open positions to bag 500 pips? :joy:

You are clearly delusional to think this magical formula knows exactly at what level the market will retrace back to every single time.

The fact I’ve traded professionally for a hedge fund is enough to know what I’m doing. But then again why am I arguing with someone that is waiting for Bitcoin to go back up to $15k :rofl:

Maybe it can be dumbed down for you:

bro it seems like you’re making fun of the people that aren’t having much success by posting laughing emojis. You need to calm that down just a tad bit my man

1 Like

At the end of day some people deserve it - that’s what ultimately motivates you to stand apart from the crowd.

You don’t post proof and you’re a fraud, you post proof and you’re a fraud/must be a demo account/have a big ego.

This game is full of education for simpletons, forums with conflicts of interest and fake educators, all looking for that herd of sheep to do as they say.

If I can convince even 1 trader to look at everything with a sceptical approach and become a contrarian, that is the trader that will make money for life, and it will be a job well done.

In today’s society, making money offends people, that is well known.

I love to see positive trading results, if anyone is offended about the results then they are probably just jealous or upset they aren’t producing the same results. But, it’s just the way you come across and your responses are a bit rude. That’s not necessary in order to get your point across, that’s what I was pointing out,not your results

If someone isn’t comprehending what you’re saying then work with them and help them to understand you. Don’t start making fun of them bro lol

1 Like

Even though this is a valid point, you can clearly see, this user was not here to understand.

Just here to defend their point of view, and in hindsight when you’ve been taught something like how Fibonacci (a bunch of numbers) correlates with where the market is going to go, its not possible to sit and help.

But I should know better to waste my time with people like this, I’ll just download some new games for PS4 to solve this issue.

1 Like

I got you on that, sometimes it’s hard for people to break away from what they’ve been taught.

It’s all good. Lesson learnt, and schooled by a few moderators on this site already.

If it works for you, it works for you I guess. Everyone has their own way of extracting $$$ from the market.

price action is very powerful though. I normally spot out the patterns on the lower time frames (1min-5min), and if you understand patterns and structure really well,you honestly can be set for life in my opinion.

Types of Indicators: Technical indicators are mathematical calculations based on a trading instrument’s past and current price or volume activity. Technical analysts use this information to evaluate historical performance and to predict future prices. The results create redundant signals that can be misleading.

1 Like

So no indicators at all? How’s the naked chart analysis going?

I can’t trade without at least a few indicators, I am not that good at pure price action.