How many trades a day?

You can make as many trades as you want, as long as you are seeing good signals for them on the charts.

yes of course you can, some Ea’s take many trades. so you could take all th trades you wanted, as long as you dont use all your margin up first

How many trades do you make per week. Do you adjust this number according some rules or it’s always fixed and the rule of money management itself? I always wanted to determine what is better but different traders report mixed experiences from both of those approaches.

Well personally I am only trading the Daily and 8HR. So I may go an entire week without a trade if there isn’t one that meets my entry criteria and gives me a good Risk to Reward ratio.

It really is about the quality of your trades not quantity.

It is often the trades that you do NOT take that make you profitable. They are just as, if not more important as the trades you do take.

2 Likes

You picked right timeframe because lower timeframes mostly consist of noise. After I noticed that I also try to avoid trades for short intervals, except news trades maybe. But well NFP and other major releases come only once in a month, so I can state that I’m more investor rather than trader.

1% of 500 is $5

I would like to follow this