How much one makes on average/month with investment of 1000$

It doesn’t matter how much money you have . But a minimum of $500 will be good. It is all about risk management and position sizing. Be patient and keep accumulating the wealth. This is my favourite quote" If you have 1 billion, u just need 1 % ROI then u are happy already; if you have $1000, u need to try your best to maximize the profit, can’t be too conservative. No pain no gain. I started demo account with $5000 and i tripe my account in 1 week ( just 2-3 trades per day) . When i know the market trend, i will not go against it. Once i see the opportunity , i will attack because i know my fundamental analysis always win in the long run ( max 2 days) . However, i would account that to my luck but aiming for 50% of ROI per week is my goal. Listen to yourself, ignore the noise. Good luck! It has been 7 years since this post but i know u must have earned a lot of money already.

10% per month is a reasonable expected returns…

With a capital of $1000, I as a good trader can expect at least a 20% returns in a month’s time; that is $200 with everything going equal. But some professional traders can sky it up to make between $500 to $700 dollars within a month, but everybody has different trading skill level.

You should get the proper learning and demo trading experience then you should invest in this business. I would like to say that $1000 is the perfect amount and you can make 4-5% daily with taking minimum risk and never unnecessary risk for long survival.

There’s no one right answer to this question. It also all depends on the personal qualities of the person, on the way he thinks. But on average 5-10% for a newbie is good. For a more experienced trader a slightly higher percentage.