How much should a beginner start with?

The low or no minimum balance brokers are surely a good testing ground for a lot of new traders, especially the offshore brokers make it so easy on the traders to start investing with small amounts.

After being skeptical for many years I gave in to my impulse to put money offshore and found good broker in fxview in the process. Started with $50 with them. Saving on taxes has helped me save a lot. Other safe broker to go with is IG.

Even I love the tax advantage that these offshore brokers offer. I have heard good things about forex4you broker.

One is bound to lose in the beginning so why part with a lot of your hard-earned money, it’s better to keep it small. I made my first trade with $50 with fxview just to test myself if I am meant for this scene. Turns out I am as I have been getting about 20% consistent returns on fidelity (my second broker) as well.

There is no such “fixed” amount for a beginner to begin with. You can start around with a $50 or $100 in your very initial days to understand how the market works.

If you have mastered the art of trading then use enough capital to make enough to be financially prosperous.

Hi, you can start trading by making an account with just $100. Now remember, it’s important that you select the right platform with the right broker. Obviously you’ll be taking leverage so stay with the minimum. Good luck trading.

You should start with a demo account for a month atleast so that you learn how things work in forex trading. After you get familiar with it then you can move on to a live account what you can afford. Don't start with something too big initially since that is your learning stage. Slow and steady wins the race :)

What do you mean by right platform?

I would probably start trading with my own funds. I have no trading skills and would prefer to trade on a demo account for a while. By the way, is trading on a demo account different from trading on a real account?