How much should i learn before i starat

I read a lot when I start in FX. I can say anything special, but you can get information in the web, try to get it. I liked to do it (keep in mind babypips school), but Angelatrix is right read even if you know the market, for example the news are so good to know the behavior of the market. Good software you have to get if you want to be better. I advice you MT4 from Tradeview, it�s good to start to trade.

I agree with mp6140 up there who said money management should be your prime directive. You should NEVER be blowing an account if you follow basic MM!

Even the experienced traders forget this from time to time. There is a thread here from someone who has been trading for three years and is now “leaving the game” because he went 4-5 weeks of losing trades and blew through half of his account. Wtf? Long before he got to that point, he should have stopped trading entirely. Take a break for a few days, maybe just watch the charts or demo trade to figure out if he’s doing something wrong or if the market is in a bizarre state that his system can’t compensate for. Don’t get back in the live market until you know you’ve got it back under control.

Don’t just keep trading and “hoping” it turns around!