How old are you

Of course you can! Me and my friend started trading when we were 15. Brokers such as Oanda, who I use, don’t have any age requirements.

I started forex trading when I was 28 years old. Even I am trading for more than 1 years.

Most trader are 30-60 years of age :31:

wow this is an old thread. funny how noobs dig up these ancient threads. ironically, this thread is probably older than most traders here.
I’ll be 358 years old sometime this summer.

I’m 23…Started trading almost 2 years back…

LOL :smiley: So true… Thread starter may be retired from FX.

oh yeah… that 358 is in dog years btw heh

I’m 35 years.

I just turned 23)

Does age have to do with successful trading? Well, experienced traders tend to be older than inexperienced traders.

Am 27 years old and i started forex trading business about three years ago. Hope am not too late for entering into this highly potential field. :wink:

ok, i can sense that you are little nervous but it’s ok if you are. thats a good age to start trading cuz you have long years ahead of you to learn and know all their is to learn in forex, what you just need is patience and commitment. am 22 if you must know.

your age is good to trade, infact it opens a large opportunity for learning fast and you also have long years ahead. so don’t allow you age to intimidate you.

22yr old :wink:

24, started trading a year ago.

25…trading for almost a year now

18 years old. Started demo trading at 17 and just recently deposited $1000 into my live account.

[QUOTE=“myelbow4;520644”]18 years old. Started demo trading at 17 and just recently deposited $1000 into my live account.[/QUOTE]

That’s gd! Start early n persevere u will do gd!

I also started at the age of 18 and happy with the results after several years

24 :slight_smile:
and this is my first day on babypips.
now i want to lern and do ut because i am a quick lerner