Success doesn’t come to you,you go to it

Before and after

GBPJPY Sell Area

Trust what you see not what you hear :blush::point_left:

When you know what you are doing. :slight_smile:

AUDCHF

EURJPY possible setup

Great start for the November

How to beat the market maker at what? I turn a daily profit, can you? Maybe you could if you listened

1 Like

Some more insights similar to what i have on my thread “willing to share secrets”

Think of a day the same way you think of a year, would you agree that time is subjective?

If you cant consistently turn a daily profit where you come out on top by friday, then you wont be able to turn a yearly profit where you are on top 5 years later. Study exploitable emotionally derived human behavioral patterns. Ive said too much already. Theres the nudge, now dig

1 Like

This approach is quite disptable, I think.
You are may be right by assuming that you need to make as logical decisions as it is possible to beat the amrket makers, but it doesn’t mean that you will actually win. The markets are totally unpredictable and they may be influenced by many different factors which have no relation to logic and common sense, unfortunately. If everything were so logical, then people would definetely create an algorithm which would be benefitial in 100% of cases. However, we all know that it is next to impossible. So, I think that you’d better concentrate on your personal trading results instead of thinking how to beat someone on the market. That is the question if directing your energy at the right way. It is important to bear in mind because some of the people get carried away by their ambitions, so that they forget about money and risk management. In addition to it, such a fight is usually accompanied by high psychological factor which may prevent you from making profitable and sensible trading decisions.

EURUSD

Once you learn to read the market you will be forever free chapter-EURJPY update-

No fear at all💪You know what is coming -EURJPY update

Gbpsgd Sell

You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else :slightly_smiling_face: