How to become a pure price action trader

Am Tony,
Please want to know how I can become pure price Action Trader
Thanks

Studying turning points each time of the day

Then conclude to what you see and when

1 Like

Lots online about it like Youtube check out ICT or someone similar

I’m not sure I understand the question. You simply study price action and trade according to the rules of it. If you manage to do so successfully then congrats

1 Like

Price action trading is an extremely popular trading approach, which may take some time to master. Open your chart and look for familiar chart patterns, identify important support and resistance levels, and try to spot whether the market is trending or not by looking for higher highs and lower lows in the chart.

1 Like

Price action is solely trace the trend, with proper support and resistance zones you can find the perfect entry and exits for your trades.

Price action ignores the fundamental analysis which I think is also important for trading. PA is more of following the trend based on recent and past price movement, aka technical analysis.

1 Like

Look at these guys. All are price action traders. Also Al Brooks, he has content all over youtube to watch as well.

• Chris Caprie, he also has a thread here. Don’t think he is active but it’s still a good thread I think
    Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre
  • Johnathon Fox, he also isn’t active anymore I believe. But this is where I built my trading plan and strategy
    Forex Price Action
  • Tradertom.com , nice site and doesn’t cost anything. The more I follow this guy the more I am liking him, he does also focus on the psychology side of things as well.
3 Likes

To recap, the five steps to becoming a price action trader are:

1. Appreciate price action trading for what it is.
  2. Start learning from scratch.
  3. Replace the indicators on your chart.
  4. Form your price action trading strategy.
  5. Simulate and learn in real-time.

Naked forex is a good book to start learning Price Action .
Mark out the Highs and lows on your charts and watch how Price moves .
Learn bos points togive you bias and trend confirmation