How To Become a Successful Forex Trader

Mate, this is so accurately put up. All the points made accurate sense and I could relate to them all.

Yes, regular practice is important for sure.

1 Like

Absolutely!

Totally, it is very imporant to have a trading plan before going ahead. Also, in the beginning do not expect too much since you are learning

There are no shortcuts to becoming successful in the forex market. You must take every step wisely so that you know what is happening in the market and how you can take advantage of that. Try to learn to take advantage of the price movements to earn some nice profits.

1 Like

Knowledge, hardwork and patience is what makes you a successful trder.

It is really important to set aside your emotions while trading. Do not become too aggresive while trading and prepare yourself for loss

For me, the qualities of a successful trader includes patience, dedication and constant hard work.

Thank you so much for agreeing with me. When I traded without discipline, the maximum time loss percentage was higher. So I am not inclined to trade without a plan.

This is well put up. It is important to make a trading plan so that you don’t end up overtrading.

As a trader, you always need to believe that there is another day for you to trade profitably. You cannot afford to lose hope.

Keep on trading while learning. Your practice and consistency will do wonders.

Trade. Trade and practice trading. If you are not sure, demo it.

If you can’t see a good trade, demo it.

Wait for the best trade you can see and go for it.

You can practice a lot and gather some knowledge about the market for that.

You have made a very good point here. Thanks for sharing your insight here.

All totally valid points. Thanks for sharing.

The first advise to set aside expectations I found to be the most importnat one. If you let me, I’d add one more thing. Setting the expectations aside can be done if you have a nice source of income that covers your current cost of living. That’s the key IMHO.

Many market movements are driven by news, central bank announcements, political events or the expectation of any of these. It is vital to stay up to date with the news

Totally agree with you.

It takes a trading education to succeed. And discipline and patience should also be created.