How to complain about a broker?

A lot of your posts really should carry a “health warning”, Martin! :grimacing: :slight_smile:

He’s right, Martin - not trying to offend you, and of course we all know you mean well, but you do this so regularly. I suspect you don’t even realise it, really? It’s rather s shame as it’s honestly not doing the forum any good.

1 Like

So you two boys must be in Financial Product Sales…

ASIC (Australia) is probably one of the safest countries to choose to have your Broker regulated by as opposed to Cyprus, Seychelles, The Dominican Republic etc…

It does not alter the fact that ASIC would not come to a retail traders aid unless a class action was being filled. ASIC cannot control the Banks in Australia, how the hell are they going to control global players… hence we now have a Banking Royal Commission… the highest authority in our constitution. Our largest Bank, charged with over 25k counts of money laundering, and possibly for global criminals…

Sure, you may get the occasional misplaced deposit returned or account closed. But be under no illusions, ASIC is not there to protect people who invest in high risk strategies… and FX, Share Market (ASX) and SMSF’s are in that class.

So refrain from assuring new traders that regulation means everything and their money is safe…

ALL Brokers PDS documents effectively cover them from just about any market eventuation that sees them lose money. Flash crashes, Outages, Hacking… probably even comet strikes and alien invasions…:slight_smile: So legally trying to regain funds that you think you have lost illegitimately is a waste of energy, throwing good money after bad money is tantamount to increasing your position size on a losing trade…

“Risk Warning: CFDs and margin FX are leveraged products that carry a high level of risk to your capital. Trading is not suitable for everyone and may result in you losing substantially more than your initial investment. You do not own, or have any rights to, the underlying assets. You should only trade with money you can afford to lose.”

This warning is on Broker portals for a good reason… regulation means… Jack

Just write a concrete comment please. The question was, if the trader is protected from scammers and contract terms violation. An example could be a withdrawal request rejection or price cheating.
The details I’m searching for is, clear process or steps of a complaint to return your money back

@LukasVisser
Ok Lukas
well, firstly, at least this post is not rude or offensive

ok, i’ll take it on board… Fair enough

but can i say this as well
Laughing charlie didn’t actually tell me what i was doing wrong,
he just said this

Which means… What?
i asked him to clarify which part of what i said was relevant to his comment
I’ve asked many people for the sake of clarifying

NO ONE REALLY COMES BACK WITH THE INFORMATION

so… Ok,

1. I’LL PAY ATTENTION TO MY POSTS, AND I’LL CERTAINLY CONSIDER WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING (Even those who have been utterly rude to me) because i know there must be something behind the rudeness )
    so… Ok, i’ll take it on board

2. I’ll consider the Health Warning… ok

Bottom line
I’m happy to take feedback from anyone, as long as said person is not being rude,
but i also feel a lot of people are just finding it really easy to come on and just lash out for no reason

IT’S NOT ON, i won’t stand for it (and Technically it is also against the forum rules, is it not)
I just ask for mutual respect , that’s it

so i will consider what you and @LaughingCharlie have said … OK
thank you for the feedback

it was never happen to anyone before the chance are so low if this happen especially with reputable brokers [quote=“elosss, post:23, topic:125475”]
request rejection or price cheating.
[/quote]

price cheating whats that , use stop losses and put your money in different brokers if you much concerned but if still happen you really pity