How to do Swing Trading?

Hello Traders

Do you love swing trading? Do you want to learn how to make profits by swing trading at any timeframe?

Put your charts, showing how you trade as a swing trader, and let’s discuss how profitable method is this!!!

Hii nata86,

Swing Trading is a very good technique in which any user can Swings the particular trade and this is not that much Difficult…

Let’s us show you, as an example, how the Australian labor market has been performing in the past few months:
Australia’s Employment Change:
Date Actual Forecast Previous

17/08/2017 27.9k 19.8k 38.0k

20/07/2017 14.0k 14.4k 38.0k

15/06/2017 42.0k 9.7k 46.1k

18/05/2017 37.4k 4.5k 60.0k

13/04/2017 60.9k 20.3k 2.8k

wow seems to be great but i am not getting that much. could you please explain in little more details.

Believe it or not, technical is the easiest part of Swing Trading and the one I enjoy the most.

From the charts above we can see that Aussie has finally managed to breakout it multi-year trad range (Ascending Triangle) and is now set into a Bullish momentum move. This is a buy and holds swing trade. It has the potential to make 100’s of pips if you learn the concept of buying and holding.

1 Like

Thanks axita3193 for sharing this information but i’m not getting that much still i’m very confused.

1 Like

ok. let’s start from beginning, What is swing trading?
Swing Trading is a short-term trading method that can be used when trading stocks and options.

okay but can we use this technique for long time trade?

yes you can use this strategy but it is not that much useful for a longer period of time.

Yes its true but you can use this type of swing trading technique for consistent period of time.

if there is any rule for swing trading?

There are so many Rules to getting into this swing trade, some of them are listed below:-

1. Dynamic area of support and resistance
  2. Fibo rejections at 61.8%
  3. Trend line
  4. Previous support now working as resistance
  5. Candlestick pin bar
1 Like

pretty good but do you think is this ok for beginner trader?

Basic Rules:

1. Trends depend on their time frame.
  2. Price has memory.
  3. Profit and discomfort stand side by side.
  4. Stand apart from the crowd at all times.

It depends on the beginner, but mostly no because I doubt they would even know what any of those terms mean. They all have to be explained

hello justshell

Can You explain this?

In my opinion, the only way you can really be profitable as a swing trader is if you have a lot of starting capital, at least over $2,000. It makes no sense to swing trade if you plan on starting out with less than that. You might as well just day trade, take out daily or weekly profits, until you save enough for you to start a macro account

Justshell thanks for the sharing good knowledge about swing trading. can you tell me what is a forex trading?

swing trading is a form of forex trading. If you go through the School of Pipsology here on this site, then it will explain everything you need to know as you start on your trading journey.