How to doing successful trades?

Hi guys
I trading price action method.
Please help me how i doing successful trading
i lost my balance at real i trading at demo agin but more trade hit to stop loss
i use m5 and m15 more
I don’t have job and i want learn to doing best

can you please tell from when you have been trading ?

near 7-8 month i doing trade

I screwed up

Hi,
what exacly are you trading?
What setup?
what is your trading plan?
What are your trading hours?
What is your money management?
You won’t earn money if you don’t have trading plan.
As you see there is a lot of questions you have to answer and telling that you are trading price action is not enough.
Even if you have trading plan it is not 100% that you will earn money.

2 Likes

Hi @iHossein! :open_mouth: I’m so sorry to hear this. :frowning: I wanna be encouraging and tell you that everything’s gonna be okay. But in reality, I would suggest that you look for a job while you’re still trying to learn how to trade. :confused: I also don’t think you need to rush into a live account, especially since if you’re not just trading money you could lose. :frowning: Aww. :frowning: Super sorry! I hope you don’t get offended. :frowning:

6 Likes

The best time to day trade the stock market is the first hour after the open, from 9:30 AM EST to 10:30 AM EST.
I also like trading in the pre-market. From 9:00 to 9:30 AM EST. Even if you don’t take any trades during this time, be at your computer watching your stocks. It gives insight into how the markets are shaping up for the open, major biases in the trend, and which stocks are moving (if you opt to trade big movers–finding stocks is discussed next). At the open be ready to go. Trades can happen in a split second and you need to be on your game, not just logging in.
That’s my preferred window of time, from 9:00 to 10:30 AM. I know many day traders who only trade during that time slot and make their entire income from it. For many the window is even smaller: 9:20 to 10 AM, for example. If you just trade the open, trade for 30 mins to 90 mins, that’s it. More is not necessarily better. If do have a bit more time, and you can maintain your focus and discipline, trade up till about 11 AM EST. After that, the market typically gets much quieter and there are fewer opportunities.
The last hour, 3 PM to 4 PM EST is also a popular time for day traders. I recommend just trading around the open, but if you decide to trade another part of the day, trade the last hour, and ideally only the last 30 to 45 minutes.
Through tracking my hourly stats for years, the open and close give you biggest bang for your buck. The middle hours of the day are typically when profits are eroded, or minimal.

3 Likes

You daytrade full time? :open_mouth:

you always depend on day trading ? if yes, can you share more about

If the price hits stop loss most of the time, it seems that the problem is with the strategy. In my opinion, there are two possible reasons:

• the stop is too tight for the current instrument and its volatility,
  • there is a mistake in strategy itself (a lot of false signals, for example, or the setup doesn`t work any more).

Is this your own strategy or you have found it somewhere? Has it been properly tested before you started to use it?
It could be difficult to find a mistake in the strategy that leads to general underperformance. Sometimes even the strategy that was profitable before could generate losses because markets have changed. That is why it is important to have data on the performance of this strategy in the past to be able to compare and understand what is going on. Nowadays it is quite easy with the help of special tools like Forex Tester purposed for testing strategies using historical data. When you will get testing results, you will be able to compare them to actual performance of the strategy to find the difference. If the testing results are better than actual trading results, the problem could be in changed markets or, at least in changed volatility. Sometimes it could be a sign of psychological issues, but I think it isn`t in this case. If the testing results are almost the same as real trading results, the problem could be in the rules of the strategy. Then you can try to change some of them. If the setup itself is still valid, you can try to make your stop wider - quite often it is so tight that trader gets stopped out too early. At the same time, you will also have to reduce your position size to keep the balance and probably to increase the profit expectations to keep the proper risk-reward ratio.

its a smart reply from all , thanks ria rose for the post constantly in every topic.

successful trades come from real knowledge and experience , generally we always try to make successful trades with no analyze and knowledge and become loser when trading practically.

Hi @iHossein,

You need to have trading journal which must contain your trade setup.
Journal should tell you what was your decision to open that trade and journal will tell you what was wrong i your trading.

Do you have trading journal so you can post it here to see what was wrong?

1 Like

Hahaha! :sweat_smile: OMG. I hope you guys aren’t judging me. :sweat_smile: I just love reading posts here when I have free time. :smiley: Haha.

1 Like

no i dont i have working at trading panel
thanks for replay

So you trade stocks- or do you trade options on the stocks during the opening hours? i ask because i think you need much money to trade stocks short time to make some percent winning?

1 Like

I believe the minimum amount to invest for stocks is around 20-25k

1 Like

I also traded in Germany stocks intraday in 2000-2002 when the New Economy hype was present. Many IPOs took place, and Volatility especially after the opening was high. My positions were between 10000 and 20000 Deutsche Mark, after 2% won i exit position. Was quite funny time.

1 Like

No matter how experienced a trader is, having a solid trading plan is a very essential step to succeed in trading forex. A successful trading plan should include basic trading guidelines such as Entry and exit levels, Position size, and Risk ratio. Most importantly, you know how to stick to your plan. By adhering to your trading plan’s rules, you will be able to make rational decisions that will lead to success.

Working as a trader for a living is something that the majority of today’s millennials aspire to. You could be your boss, set your schedule, and set your own goals. Not only that, but you could work from any location with a reliable internet connection. The following are some useful tips:

1. Establish a trading risk profile

Before making any commitments, it is prudent to gain a thorough understanding of the market’s fundamentals. Evaluate your available capital and research the markets and currency pairs that interest you.

2. Selecting the Best Forex Broker

The retail forex market is fiercely competitive, and the mere thought of having to sift through all of the available brokers may give you a headache. Choosing the right forex broker to trade with can be difficult, especially if you don’t know what to look for.

3. Acquiring Knowledge Through the Use of Forex Trading Tools

One of the major challenges for newcomers that may increase their risk is a general lack of knowledge and experience in the forex market.

4. Establishing your stop loss

Regardless of the trading strategy you use, it is always a good idea to set a stop loss. Setting a stop loss allows you to specify the closing price of your trade.

5. Setting Achievable Goals and Challenging Yourself

It is possible to become a successful trader while working a full-time job with a demanding schedule. You only need to be disciplined and patient. Understanding how the markets work requires patience as well as perseverance. It will also take time to determine the best trading strategy for you based on your schedule and personality.