How to draw Fibo Extension Levels

Hi,
I reported that problem to BabyPips but they ignored me so I have a question to the pundits here.

Baby Pips School here
Fibonacci Extensions | Know When to Take Profit in Forex
and many others online are teaching to draw Fibonacci EXPANSION lines from A to B to C
where C is the end of the retracement (see the second chart).

Jason, here

is teaching that mensioned above method is wrong.
He is drawing Fibo EXPANSION levels from A to B to A overlooking
retracement (in other words in his method C equals A).

So, which is correct.
Is it possible that both of them?

Anyone? I’d like to know this answer also.

Jason is an excellent salesman-he doesn’t make his money from trading, he’s a salesman.
It’s in his interests to imply that what other people teach is wrong and only by signing up to his courses (which are always on special offer for a limited time only) will you learn the correct way to trade.

In all fairness, and as good as he may be as a ‘[I]sales man[/I]’ (this is the first time I’ve ever come across him) - he uses Fib levels the exact same way that I [U][B]had[/B][/U] been prior to moving onto S&R [quite a while ago, actually]. Regardless of who he is, and what he may or may not do as a profession - he’s not far off the mark; but admittedly he’s also not spot on.

You want draw Fibo Expension you need know top and bottom of trend and then you need to know when the trend come back. This way will help you have some level take profit 61.8% 100.00% and 161.8%. It’s really useful. You should use Fibo retracement and Expension to invest, try it. Ex:

From TeleTrade

Is there a demo on how to draw the extension correctly. I was a little confused as to where to plot the 3rd line in the lesson at babypips school :flushed:
Thanks