How to get pay by babypips

Hello am Emmanuel

Am new here,a friend of mine introduced me to the babypips and i know nothing about it…how Can i trade and get earn

1 Like

Hello Emmanuel!

Thanks for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum! We’re happy to have you!

If you’re eager to start learning about Forex, we suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology , our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

Enjoy!

Jess

Listen to Jess. Prepare yourself for months of hard work.

This is a place to learn forex, and in forums you can ask your query, share your experience and get interacted with other traders also.

if you willing to learn of course this platform could help you a lot , because psychology of school is made for all beginners level which contains real basic information. happy trading , good luck

school is really good for any beginners level , besides this trade in a demo account its a perfect combination , thank you

Start with the education section and be prepared for hard work

Seems like you have wrong info. You cannot trade on babypips. It is a forum where you can learn and not earn.

Hi
i am also new here and i am willing to know more about forex trading

You don’t earn money but people share experience and answer questions which can be very useful