How to get started

My name is Elton and I’m new to this. I was referred to from a friend. I hope to soak up any and everything I can in this place. Hopefully I can start with forex as early as next week with good knowledge.

2 Likes

Sorry but it’ll take you longer than a week.

Try here. Contains the babypips free course link plus other books and threads to read to learn more. Good luck.

1 Like

Be prepared to never be able to win, 95% fail.

1 Like

Hello & Welcome to the forum @ealexander4!!

Forex is never a short term process. It’s one of the longest term learning processes out there. To finish school of Pipsology alone will take you nearly a month. So a week is not a realistic goal. Be sure to have proper education before getting started.

Check out this post. It might give you some idea about the sources to learn.

1 Like

Hello and welcome, to find out effective forex trading, you ought to be aware that it requires time and attempts to become proficient. And if you’re not proficient, you may eliminate money really easily.

1 Like

Definitely took me more than a week, but I guess we learn at our own pace! :blush: I just hope you don’t rush it and absorb as much knowledge as you can. :smiley: Good luuuck!

1 Like

Hi Elton, My name is Vikas and like you, I am also new to forex trading. Nothing much knowledge about the trade. I register myself on some apps like BNS & Fx-view to practice some deals. But i have some confusion about the liquidity process.

Possibly learn from you guys.

1 Like