How to learn Forex?

yes paying course is all about scam , just go through the pre school including demo or micro account , that’s all for a newcomer.

The magical thing of Forex is that you can actually learn it without spending a dime.

Do the babypips course;
Ask questions on foruns/reddit/quora;
Open countless demo accounts.

Save your money for investing once you understand what’s happening!

its a complete suggestion i think that you have done already. thanks for the nice post.

don’t depend on bookish knowledge , always try to learn and use it in a demo or micro account .

Thanks a lot everyone!!!

Hi Aden,
Welcome to the community.
Just keep yourself involved with Babypips via the forum and the school of pipsology. It will be a great learning with a mix of forex fundamentals and user experiences.
What’s the best time to open a demo? I believe when you complete the basic concepts, market orders etc. you can open a demo account to practice side by side.

Hi there!!! I’m a first time on this plat form. Can you kindly assist me in getting the link for a demo Account?can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Google demo forex accounts. You will get a lot of options to choose from.

Dear Ele,

I like a lot to learn from Babypips, really amazing so I keep going :slight_smile:

Many thanks!

1 Like

Perfect; so called paid courses are valueless! No doubt; BabyPips School is the best option!

Many thanks

school is the best option , there is no way to avoid but despite of having knowledge from school trading can be useless if there is no regular practice

There are many ways to learn Forex nowadays.
First of all you should outline the scope of basic knowledge you need to start trading. At least you have to understand basics concepts of both technical and fundamental analysis since they both are important.
You can easily find numerous books dedicated for trading. Old bools dedicated to other financial markets (e.g. stocks or commodities) would be useful too despite they were created many years ago.
There are many online courses offered by trading gurus, but unfortunately the quality of such courses if quite poor because most of their authors are not traders themselves. So, if you would like to have a mentor, you should look for a real trader with proven exprience.
By the way, a great solution would be to join one of trading communities to talk with other traders, share your experience and discuss new ideas. Such communications are very useful for newbie traders especially for those trading from home.

Get the charts open

Keep the spirit up.
Reach out whenever you need help.

Have you gone through the School of Pipsology here?
Also, it’s time to open a demo account as soon as you learn the basic concepts of trading, which is the first few days.

Hi, Thank you very much! I would like to finish the course here and to practice a lot. As I understand I can download MT4 and practise on that platform without the need to connect any Broker, is it a good option?

Hi, Yes, I’m in High School course now in Babypips. As I understand I can download MT4 and practise on that platform without the need to connect to any Broker, is it a good option for demo?

Got to be really careful with paid courses or better yet, never enroll there. Look for someone who can guide you not only on the theory part but also on how to practically trade in forex. YouTube also part of good resource. These are effective solution I must bring. But start learning demo also side by side learning forex.

I have actually always used various broker demo platforms, it has never occurred to me to use just the MT4 platform. But you can also view the market in various online brower services.