How to learn trading for free

Hellooooo @limhoochon! :smiley: Welcome welcome! :slight_smile: Have you tried checking out the school of pipsology here? :slight_smile: I guess that could give you a really good start! It helped me a lot when I was a complete newbie to forex. :smiley:

3 Likes

Forex is quite popular, so it would be quite easy to find information about it. Nowadays you can create your own collection of books dedicated to trading or useful videos just in several hours. Most of the brokers also provide special free educational materials describing the trading basis in manner that is suitable for newbie traders without knowledge and experience. In fact, it is more important to be able to analyse the reliability of the infromation than to find.

1 Like

you have come to the right place i think , move on psychology of school which is completely free and more informative , happy learning.

1 Like

your in the right place here, the school is great

he is very good, explains things very well

1 Like

you can go through the pre school level including a demo account , don’t hurry please , learning is a continues process and need to patience more.

agree , school +demo= full basic course for any beginner

I agree :smiley: check the school of pipsology is the best start for anyone and it will save you time and money. <3

As others member mentioned; BabyPips School is the best! So, you can start your learning; and keep practicing your demo. All the best.

1 Like

school is good but go through this minimum for 2-3 times , otherwise it will not works greatly.

Yes, no doubt it’s the best option! Besides, old threads of this forum are also meaningful to learn Forex.

the result from school can be useless if there is no regular practice , so i always emphasis on practicing besides good learning approach.

1 Like

Go to Reddit and ask there. Oh wait, they’ll tell you to come here. Hehehe.

School of Pipsology buddy. Go from there.

1 Like

Here and on EarnForex and on ForexPeaceArmy you can really found something like that for sure. As well as there are tons on free courses on YouTube and in many places like torrents for clickbank ebooks and so on. Information overload no less.

Been hearing a lot about nononsenseforex here. Anyone who’s finished/graduated/going through that website?

2 Likes

never really heard of them, whenever there’s a learning question, babypips is the only answer and i think the best one to start.

1st of all you need to invest your time; without money- Forex trading is possible but without investing enough time; it’s quite impossible.

Agreed! there are thousands of youtube videos you can go through for free and learn, you will get some of the ebooks free and is always there free of cost to test and learn.

Lots of free places. THe school here is a fantastic place to start!
Other great free places are ditto trade, earn forex, myfxbook and youtube.

1 Like