How to properly begin forex trading

Hi guys!
I’m a newbee here I just started babypips school… And I’m still learning the very basics… I strongly believe I’m in the right place to begin my trading journey…
I Really want to experience as well as help unemployed youths in my community enjoy financial freedom…
Pls! Guys direct me in the part of accurate trading…

Welcome to babypips. You can find all essential learning resources in the babypips school. Check it out today. It should be enough to let you start your forex trading journey in the right direction.

2 Likes

Things you can do to increase the probabilities of success -

• trade on as long a time-fame as you can, preferably using daily charts
  • avoid very short time-frame charts, under 1 hour
  • learn to identify the underlying trend and make sure you’re not getting into a position which points in the opposite direction
  • always set a stop-loss
  • make sure the capital risked if your stop-loss is hit is a very small percentage of your funds
  • make your first strategy as simple as possible

There are many ways to win, but the only way to lose is to get wiped out.

2 Likes

Welcome, crafocho. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

1 Like

Were you going to teach them how trade forex? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Could help teach them what I have learnt and introduce them to babypips and forex

wow! Great work man!
Hope you succeed, many many best wishes to you!

1 Like

Now open a demo and start to keep practice! Try to build up a chart reading skill; it takes time, so don’t be rush.

1 Like

Wishing you much luck and unlimited amounts of patience and grit. :slight_smile: Try keeping a trade journal!

1 Like

Thanks bro… So I’ll be needing all the help I can get here

1 Like

:+1: Thanks dear

Welcome to the forum and very well thought. However, every trader needs to go through this knowledge gathering process by his own way. No trader or other traders can help you completely. Yes, experts can provide suggestions and guidelines which you need to follow here. To acquire the basics please go through the trading lessons of Babypips forum that are available for the beginners.

very good thinking and good going , beginners level should go through all basic level of trading including practice. otherwise very difficult to survive

practice is important , and i always prefer micro account for practicing instead of demo .

Set some capital you can loose, select some good regulated broker which works like 5 years at least and really do pay when needed and start playing with it’s demo account here for many many years to come. I do not get at all what you need else.

Welcome @crafocho! Make sure to finish the School of Pipsology and learn as much as you can here in the forums! I wish you well on your forex journey!