How to recover deleted contacts from iphone?

Please help me everyone how to recover deleted contacts from iphone.

1 Like

3 Likes

For more details go to apple support site and read the entire procedure about how it is done.

beside use iCoud, I had been recover my deleted contacts from iPhone without backup.:wink:

If you have backup your contacts to iCloud before, you can browse the Apple official guide to recover your iPhone contacts. However, I didn’t have an iCloud backup when my phone contact was lost. Therefore, this method is useless to me, I have to find other ways to recover my deleted contacts from iPhone without backup. Fortunately, I found a way that suits my situation. I don’t dare to back up the data on time.:tired_face:

True. Just turn on and be cool, it hardly takes 10 seconds to do it and does not require work at all.
Just turn on iCloud Backup and Drive especially for contacts, Health, Messages, Books, Notes (if you have important notes). Nothing else.

go to the apple official website to have a check how to recover deleted contacts from iphone
https://support.apple.com/kb/ph22730?locale=en_US

Thank you all. But I got good Information here drfone.wondershare

Hello,
Well, contacts are important part of our like that are stored on our phones but when they are deleted or removed accidentally or for other reasons then its a pain to bear. However, recovery of those contacts is essential but how is really a big question?
However, I would like to suggest you that if you have ever created a backup of your deleted contacts then its easy to restore them.
But when you don’t have backup then you need to use iOS Data Recovery to retrieve lost contacts from iPhone.

Icloud service is the best way to store the data online from where you can recover your data by busing your id from anywhere in the world. Your phone has been lost, no need to worry! You can get your pictures and files back from your iCloud id. Easy and safe way!

Yeah icloud is the way to go

There is no need to worry. You can easily recover all your contacts. One of the best things created by Apple is the iCloud. You can go there and easily recover the contacts. The most annoying thing in the world is when you lose your phone and have to buy a new one.

Hello,
Contacts are important for everyone nowadays to be in touch with one another but sometimes, our important contacts are deleted from iPhone due to several reasons and we even don’t know about it.
How to get back those lost contacts is a challenging situation but not impossible. There are ways to recover lost contacts from iPhone using backup. If you have created a backup of all your contacts then you can easily restore them from there.
But if you don’t have backup then you need to use a recovery program like iPhone data recovery. This software will help you to restore deleted contacts from iPhone without any backup. Its easy to use and all your lost contacts and other important data are retrieved without any worry.

So, if I don’t have backup and all my contacts are deleted, where are these contacts saved? Still in my iphone? I was always interested in this question

iCloud Is the best thing…I agree. The joke about iPhone I like to:grin: But as I know there is a special app that helps you to find your iPhone if you lose it

You can recover the deleted contacts by using iCloud or iPhone data recovery tools, such as Bitwar, Stellar, Wondershare, etc.

If you have a backup file, you can restore it from iTunes or iCloud. If you do not have a backup file, then you can use the “iPhone Data Recovery” function of RecoveryTool Fix Recovery to recover the data.

@Cheayol told you some great ways!, if anyone faces this problem you can use this tool (iMyFone D-Back). you can recover your data without backup by this tool. for whatsapp data, you can use iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp