How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

profit on eur/usd taken at 1.3335
0.25% profit

target on eur/usd at 1.3420 for the final 0.10%
stop moved up to 1.3340

long eur/usd 1.3358
stop 45
target 90
risking 0.15%

EDIT: order cancelled

chf/jpy
long another 0.20%
45 stop
65 target
filled at 83.79

long eur/usd at 1.3379
stop 40 pip
target 70 pips
risking 0.10%.

already filled

stop on eur/aud moved down to 1.3047

risk is 10 pips on the final half of the trade

half profit taken on chf/jpy long at 83.69 - closed at 83.92

23 pips - 0.0958%

EDIT: stops moved to BE on the rest.

chfp/jpy entry at 83.69,
2nd half closed out at 83.96

eur/usd long from 1.3350 closed out at 1.3390

chf/jpy long from 83.79ish closed out at 84.05

eur/usd long 1.3579 closed out at 40 pip profit

final eur/usd closed out at 1.3411

Ok…so…great night tonight. Neither longs on eur/usd or chf/jpy lost… and all 3 orders on eur/usd hit profit, and both chf/jpy entries hit profit also

[B]So, 2 trades, 5 orders, all profitable. :slight_smile:

0.7480% profit tonight[/B]

[B]CURRENT ACCOUNT BALANCE: $1064.97[/B]

For those of you who want me to start increasing my position sizing… well, It’s really time. I’m going to write out a “schedule” for myself of trades, scaled in entries and exits…etc.

So, I know I"m willing to risk about 0.60% on a given trade…and I have 2 potential entries…I’ll take 0.30% on each.
If I have 3…i’ll take 0.20% on each.

I really never have 4…or very very rarely.

Anyway…I’ll figure this out by tomorrow.

Jay

Thanks Jay!

Oh…also guys…still have half of that eur/aud position long from 1.0357.

stop is at 1.0347

That’s all I have open…flat on everything else.

Jay

Good start to the week Jay,

Remember, and Im sure you know this, dont leap if your not comfortable,

Keep up the fantastic Progress, and great profits to You Sir, * Hat Tip

Your welcome… Osemtech

Thank you Money! I’m going to do my best. It really is all about risk management still at this stage (well at any stage)…but now that i’ve moved up about 6.5% in the 37 days since starting this on my other thread…it’s time to expand out of this comfort zone i’m in.

I realy would like to have my staggered orders or multiple entry orders be less than 0.30%… and on single trades, I want to be risking about 0.40-0.60%

I want this to continue until i’m up about 10%-12%.

Then…i’ll step up another notch.

I know it’s foolish… but my honest thoughts are that I hate to have losing days. I really really do. I know. dumb. Because I’m giving too much up to ensure I make money nearly every single day…I’d do MUCH better if I was just more ok with having a losing day. It’s something about this public aspect of my trading here that makes it feel worse than normal.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons I started this thread, was to develop a higher level of success under pressure and public scrutiney (or however u spell that word).

I just am not comfortable with the idea of bumping up to 1% per trade…and then taking 2-3 trades over 3-7 orders…and being down 2%.

I need to just do it though. It’s slowing me down a bit…considering I could likely be up 30%-35% by now just risking a flat 1% on every order…and that would put me WELL on track to hit my goal ahead of time. (about half the time actually)

So… time to push myself here.

lets see how it goes.

Jay

P.S. long eur/usd at 1.3402, 75 stop, 100 target risking 0.50%

new to the forum and i found this thread in newbie island.

I am also a newbie in trading. I have to say, an experienced trader like you is setting a really good example to newbies.

Even if you are experienced, u have to be disciplined and also to be really careful in calculations.
Thumbs Up! i am going to try to follow what you do on a demo account whilist learning more.

Really appreciate the fact that your willing to share.thanks

long eur/usd at 1.3382

25 pip stop
50 pip target
risking 0.15% (since i’m already in a decent size)

so if it goes the wrong way you add to the position? Sounds like something I would do. :smiley: