How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

eur/usd long from 1.2999

stop 35 pips

target 50 pips

risking 0.30%
already filled

Out of curiosity, why did you pull the plug so to speak on this one?

Notoriously slow moving pair?

I do not like what iā€™m seeing in the broader risk marketsā€¦so eur/gbp closed out at 11 pips profit

Cool :slight_smile: Just wondering. It looks like it could have worked itself into a peach of a trade.

stops moved to BE on eur/usd long

Oh that was you MT! to be honest, i didnā€™t even read that when i posted things up. iā€™m scalping the S&P futs right nowā€¦ while monitoring a swing trade in the DX futuresā€¦while tryihnjg to keep the same positions in my main forex sot accountā€¦etā€¦etcā€¦

so, just putting up my trades here in ā€œAMLOSTā€ realtime is as good as i can manage.

Iā€™ll vei u a better analysis in a bit. butā€¦ hmmā€¦yaā€¦i gues u could sayā€¦i was distracted? loll. and didnā€™t want to take ANY chances this time of year

Jay

UPDATE TO PROGRESS:

Ok, so here is a blow by blow for each day this week, since Iā€™ve been neglecting giveing totals and such this week:

Monday - 1.31% down, updated balance was $1054.29

Tuesday - 0.21% up, new balance was $1056.50

[B]wednesday - 0.521% up, CURRENT BALANCE IS: $1062.00[/B]

Soā€¦ all things consideredā€¦just down a bit so far. I MAY take a trade or two todayā€¦ but thatā€™s gonna be it.

I will give my thoughts on what I think is setting up for tonightā€¦ I donā€™t want to make this a straight up trade log, and so far, thatā€™s what it seems to be becoming.

Time to get more info out thereā€¦for myself to reflect on an you to observe.

Jay

Hi Jay

Out of curiosity, are you taking the same trades on your main Forex account as you do here?
Or is your main account a futures account, I think I read somewhere that you are into futures as well.
Anyway, keep it up, I pop over here from time to time when Iā€™m free, so I only ever look at the last page when I do.
Sorry if the questions are a rehash of something that has been already asked in this thread.

long on eur/gbp at 8404. already filled

stop 34 pips
target 40 pipsā€¦taking 75% off
2nd target 60 pips. last 25% off.

risking 0.35%

my main is futuresā€¦many of them i take similar entriesā€¦but i donā€™t take similar exits. basically, if I have a long bias in one, I have it in the otherā€¦but specific entry points will vary, and exits even more so.

I scalp futures. I take longer moves (ideally anyway) in spot. so, itā€™s two different trading styles.

Jay

eur/usd order to go long at 1.3001

stop 36 pips

target 72 pips

risking 0.35%

another long order at 1.2997.

stop 40 pips
target 120

risking 0.15%

Geeezā€¦ with the amount youā€™re risking itā€™ll take you 36 YEARS to get to 1 millionā€¦ :wink:

closed out 1/3 of eur/usd long at 3027.

closed half of eur/gbp at 8408.

closed another 1/3rd of eru/usd long ouat at 1.3034

stops to BE on the rest.

closed half of the remaining postion on eur/gbp long at 8384, for a 20 pip loss

Well, trading is often related to sports and competition. So, what does every boxer for instance before he is going into the fight? What would even Bruce Lee do before going into a fight? Or even going into a training session? What do all sportsmen at start? :wink:

P.S.: Sorry Judith, there was no substitution for sportsMEN, afaik, lol. :smiley:

Long order at 1.2997 filled.

The long from 1.3001 last 1/3 stoped out at BE.

closed out 1/2 of long order from 1.2997 at 1.3077

YEA! cool.

Profit 0.15%

Holding the rest until 1.3135.

Stops at BE

This was the one i was waitin for :wink:

Jay