How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

Ya… I suppose it would(has).

Truth is Luiz… it’s my stab at taking 1K to about a 4-5K a month income in 3 years. The nice thing is I actually get some more senior member attracted for more diversified discussions, and it gives me a chance to practice performing well under a fairly public eye. Forces me to maintain a tight game or risk embarrassment, also gives me good practice and incentive fora variety of other things trading related.

So, hope its helpful or at least interesting in some positive way to noobs and seniors alike

Jay

Sorry all, been very busy and a bit under the weather this week… will be posting more up next week, this week is just gonna be a little light on the trading side due to opportunties I see, my time to analyse markets, and a few other factors.

Jay

Hey Jay… What gives with that name of yours? What’s the story behind Eremarket? I’ve been wondering since Friday morning…

Looking forward to more when you get back Jay!

Ok…short aud/usd, from1.0482… 40 pip stop, 40 pip target

risking 0.40%

just filled

also, filled long on eur/usd at 1.2883, 40 pip stop, 40 pip 1st target taking half off, 80 pip 2nd target.

risking 0.40%

already filled

Closed half of aud/usd short at 1.0474.

closed half of eur/usd long at 1.2883

stops moved to BE on aud/usd.

stops moved to 1.2876 on eur/usd

short NZD/USD at 0.8045 - filled.
stop 50 pips
target 50 pips
risking 0.40%

EUR/NZD long at 1.6007 - already filled.

85 pip stop, 140 pip target
risking 0.30%

just got long in eur/usd for 0.10% risk at 1.2895.

50 pip stop, 60 pip target

long e/u at 2898, 35 stop, 25 target

risking 0.25%

e/u long from 2898 stopped out at BE now.

Pending order to go long E/U at 1.2883. Risking 0.30%. Stop at 27 pips.

half off at 30 pips, and stops to BE.

2nd half off at 90 pips.

long at 1.2883 on eur/usd order filled… cool. I think so anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess we’ll all find out!

Jay

just reversed aud/usd short…now aud/usd long from 1.0478. 35 pip stop, 60 pip 1st target, 100 pip 2nd target.

risking 0.50%

P.S. This is primarily a “hedge”… aud and nzd have both been really strong…and my bias with the euro being to the long side… I figured I could offset any losses in the nzd based trades with an aud long. The OPTIMAL situation would be for the nzd trades to get into profitable territory… particularly the nzd/usd…and then I can close them out…and just let the aud/usd run.

If they continue to sell off as they have been so far… and i’m right about the euro in general, then the AUD/USD long should help reduce any potential downside. should these pairs fail to move in my favor.

Jay

.25 Short on EU on 1.2887
SL - 1.2905
TP - 1.2825

Happy trading

stops on half the aud/usd long position moved to BE…the rest left where they are.

If this doesn’t break the high here ande stick…i’d expect it to drop bak down. in which case…the nzd trades will improve…but no use in just moving back and forth… so, i’ll reduce the aud/usd position if aud/usd isn’t as strong as it so far has been looking… by taking halff off at BE

Jay