How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

Could always ask him personally lol

<[email protected]>

Email him would be the best as well

short gbp/usd in premarket at 1.5805.

stop 1.5870
target 1.5725

risking 0.75%

already filled - paid a 10 pip spread for thisā€¦ but, i donā€™t think iā€™ll get an opportunity when the spot OR the futures market offically opens in aobut 4-5 hrs.

Jay

just filled another 0.25% at 1.5804

same stop/targetā€¦

this is a stellar setup.

Jayu

Closed half of the gbp/usd short outā€¦ at 5784 - 21 pips.

Stops moved to 5825 - if i get stopped out, i still make half a pip :wink:

so, canā€™t lose. my favorite place to be.

Jay

The whole being profitable over being right has started to ring true as I have started to trade live. Once you can cut risk out of the trade, no better feeling.

Took half of the remaining gbp/usd short position off at 1.5750ā€¦

stop moved down to 1.5800

now just 1/4 left on the tableā€¦ will now trail the stop

final quarter closed out at 1.5735.

will update the whole thread tomorrowā€¦thanks guys :slight_smile:

How did you come up with this entry? Thanks

Short EUR/USD at 1.3235 - just got in

risking 0.40%

stop 60 pips
target 100

Hey guysā€¦ sorry I havenā€™t been keeping up with the thread here. To be honest, Iā€™ve been so busy with a few things outside of babypips, I havenā€™t had any time to update this thread properlyā€¦ and thereā€™s a good reason for that. Iā€™ve been busy with a side project, and it has been a bit more successful, a bit quicker than I had anticipated.

And nowā€¦ doing the live (or pre-trade) is unfortunately, a bit of a conflict of interest :frowning:

I donā€™t feel right about posting up live trading calls here due to the circumstances.

It actually does make me a bit sad as I type thisā€¦ in spite of the new projects success. Guess itā€™s sorta one of those
"bittersweet" moments.

So, what iā€™m going to do over the next couple of weeks, is set up a myfxbook for this thread :slight_smile: I knowā€¦ I knowā€¦ it wonā€™t be the live trading calls that is is today, but, itā€™ll be autheticated, and visually a bit easier on the eyes.

Itā€™ll take me some time to get set up, as it is not a priority, iā€™m bad about things like this, and i have no idea how to set up MT4 in my primary forex trading account (but know it can be done, so iā€™ll just have to figure it out and do it)

I promise, within the next 3-4 weeks, Iā€™ll have it set up. And than, everyone can watch in ā€œrealtimeā€ as I trade. I might even do some live trading webcasting or something. Not sure yetā€¦ I do like showing that with the right knowledge and appropriate mindset of managing risk, you can pretty much make money every week in the markets. I think Iā€™ve demonstrated that hereā€¦ at least to some small extent.

I may even do the occassional market call hereā€¦ but it will be the exception, not the rule. I WILL post up the current balance today, before london opens.

Will also be posting more in my primary thread about thisā€¦ and maybe more here as well before the week is out. After thatā€¦ probably not so muchā€¦but weā€™ll see. My crystal ball is as good as yours :wink:

Anyway, thanks for all the support, I mean thatā€¦ the babypips community overall is a great one, and one I do plan on making the occassional continuing contribution toā€¦ just not on the level that I have been up to this point.

Wishing you all green pips, tight stops, and much success!

Jay

Do your thing Jayā€¦

When we start paying to read this thread, then we might have problems, :57:

Great Profits to ya Bro, anyway you get them, just get 'ER Done

Thanks moneyā€¦ though, i would be so presumptuous and say I believe you could spend money on a LOT of other forex related stuff, and most of it wouldnā€™t be as good as this threadā€¦but then, of course Iā€™m biased here!

Anyway, best of luck to you and yours with your tradingā€¦ and I hope to see you and everyone else really do well in the coming months :slight_smile:

Jay

P.S. Besidesā€¦that the great thing about babypipsā€¦ is this stuff really is free! Just for me at this point, itā€™s a bit of a
conflict of interest. Some old pressures from clients whoā€™s accounts I currenctly manage and have for some time, and
moreso, some new pressures from similar people. That being saidā€¦this thread was actually never intended to give away
free trading signalsā€¦ it was to show what can be done, and how it can be done :slight_smile: And that, I believe, should be free!

closed half the eur/usd short out at 1.3212.

Stops actually moved up 10 pipsā€¦ but, reduced risk, and took some profitā€¦

Ok Everyoneā€¦the official final total for this chapter of this project is [B]$1131.55 Profit[/B]

After about 3 solid months, the account is up 13.15% :slight_smile:

Nowā€¦this is still a far cry from where I need to be with this! howeverā€¦ I will be opening a live myfxbook account with this amount, $1131.55.

From this point on, I will do a very infrequent analysis on this thread of some of my trades, but I do want all to know here I will continue to ramp up risk, and will be trading this account basically every day. So I expect to make some pretty solid progress from here on outā€¦more in the next postā€¦

Jayā€¦

Alright everyoneā€¦ here is the official myfxbook.com link to see this project unfold, with verifiable growth. I just took a sample trade for a 1 cent lossā€¦and it showed up, lol. So, I guess itā€™s pretty much all set up!

Looking forward to getting more active this week. Should be a good weekā€¦ Iā€™m fairly well prepared alreadyā€¦just have a few details to finish writing up for my trading plan for this week. If nothing else, this will be a much more precise, transparent way of showing my progress. I will make the occassional notation in this thread hereā€¦ but for the most part, the progress, success, and or failure, of this project can me seen here:

JaysProject System | Myfxbook

I will continue to increase my riskā€¦ now that Iā€™m up a solid 13%, I will start risking between 0.50% - 1% per trade. I believe with my win rate, I could possibly crank up my risk on this account to between 1.5%-2% without much problem within 30-60 days. Thatā€™s kinda my ā€œpreliminaryā€ goal. This will be an interesting few months! Feel free to post any questions or comments here, but just know I may go long streches between answering (maybe a week or 2 sometimes)ā€¦

so if it takes forever, iā€™m not ignoring youā€¦iā€™ve just refocused my energy on other priorities.

Jay

Progress is looking awesomeā€¦ Will be following along!

Keep up the good tradingā€¦

SanJ

I wish I could hit a million in 100 days

I have been following this guy for a while - this account has been running for 4 months now
JaysProject System | Myfxbook
Now he is down -30.3%ā€¦ seems a little steep for a pro traderā€¦

Yea Iā€™ve been watching it as well. He started off OK but seems to have lost all sense of risk controlā€¦ I mean there is no excuse to be down %12 in one day (today). Makes you wonder if he ever could trade with consistent profits or maybe he got hit on the head recently and canā€™t remember how.