How to successfully swing trade the markets? (HAS Method)

I can assure you that Topchess is a veteran trader on this forum.

Even though he may not post so frequently, he will return.

I think he is the type of person who does his homework very carefully before he posts.

Remember, he is posting from Cairo in Eygpt. I suggest this could possibly be part of the problem.

hi
i am very interested in this system bit i cant seem to get the indicators into my platform i can open them in meta editor and then i think i compile them because not a lot seems to happen, so i re-start the pc but nothing is in the custom indicators, i know i am probably being thick but could someone help.

Cheers Martin

every time i try to unzip the file that contains the template and the indicator an error pops up can some one resend the indicator

or topchess just tell me where u live i am from cairo egypt 2 :slight_smile:

ana men el ma3adi :smiley:

WOW, wonderful info here. I am following Tymen’s thread closely but will be checking this out on a demo account and let it play once i get this ‘down’ comfortably in my tiny little brain! lol

:stuck_out_tongue: guyz can someone please post results

coz i just backtested this system and the results were amazing almost 100% success

:wink: :wink: :wink:

To those who are having a problem installing the indicators…

Close your MT4 program
Download the zip file to your desktop (located in the first post in this thread, click on ‘last’ because in this forum last means first :D)
Open the zip file
Highlight the 2 indicators that end in .mq4
Choose Extract from menu in your zip program
Browse to: C://Program Files/YOUR-MT4-PROGRAM-NAME/experts/indicators
Extract the 2 files to this location
Now highlight the 3rd (template file) and extract it to
C://Program Files/YOUR-MT4-PROGRAM-NAME/templates
Open your MT4 program … go to templates … choose the SwingTrade template

Everything should be there :wink:

Do not try to open the files from your desktop, do not go into the Meta Language part of MT4 and try to compile them. All you need to do to install indicators is to save them into the experts/indicators folder under your MT4 folder. There is a SECOND indicators folder but it is not inside the experts one, do not save indicators there. The TEMPLATES folder is not inside experts, it is right underneath your MT4 folder.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Hi 4xStar,

my MTF HAS. (the bottom indicator)

only shows red and not the blues. what do you think is wrong?

thanks Raffy. :slight_smile:

Did you try deleting and re-installing it?
Delete it from the experts/indicators folder and re-install it as per the instructions below.
If that doesn’t work, with your SwingTrade chart active, go to Charts>>Indicators List>>select the HAS indicator and make sure settings are correct. Inputs should be 2, 6, 3, 2 and colors Blue and Red.
Under Common, try checking the Allow DLL Import box.
Remember to close & reopen MT4 after every change.
Make sure it is set to show on all timeframes.

If none of that works, we may need some programmer help.

Thanks 4xStar. il try what youve said. appreciate it. :slight_smile:

WOW it works!! hahaha :cool:

Thanks 4xStar!!! :slight_smile:

OK, please give me a thumbs up rating :smiley: The little icons at the top right of every post, most people don’t realize they are there, but it is a way to give positive feedback on posts & even entire threads. It helps build brownie points on the forum :wink:

Hi 4xStar.

Just gave you your thumbs up.

Raffy. :slight_smile:

Here’s a 4 hour chart of EU, why haven’t the bars turned red yet. :confused:

Those are monthly, weekly, daily bars, the euro has been in an uptrend for
over a year, everything from daily up is going to show blue. This is not one to short with the HAS system, you’d need to do it on a shorter timeframe I think.

The bottom row is the 4 hour row and the screen shot is also 4 hour, those blocks should be red, i guess it takes awhile before they turn color… :confused:

thumbs up 4x star

Hi. New member here. Have read over past posts. Was wondering if any one knows how to trade this system? It looks very promising.:slight_smile:

Yup it certainly does… I think you can try and read from the last page of the

thread… :slight_smile: topchess gave the instructions on how to trade using this

system…

Raffy.:slight_smile:

@ 4xStar

YOU JACKED THE ETORO LOGO!!! :eek:

Just bustin your buns. lol I stole mine from some trading site too. lol

I liked your old one. I know it but just could not figure out where it came from or where I knew it from.

I really really love this system. I have been using it live, but only in almost non existent amounts with fair results.

I was wondering if anyone was able to create an ALERT indicator for when a bar changes colour? That would save the watching the bars and allow for work to be done inbetween…

Is is possible with this system?

I have only just started looking into the programming side of MT4, however I have never considered myself much of a programmer!

Thanks in advance…

Ben