How to take $1K to $1Million in 4 Years Foerx Trading Project using Compounded Profit

Good Morning MCPTRMAN,

Yes, I have and will most likely do so AFTER October 2016. It is on my to-do-list. Thanks for asking.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

SO what is your current balance from 1000 to what is it now ? so 200 % i think i seen so your balance is 2000 ?

I’m already 1147 in 1 trade.

I dont use myfx book can you post actually what the balance is each post thanks

In the last account I took $500 to over $1,529. Your calculation of 200% on $1,000 would NOT be $2,000 but rather $3,000 if you are to increase the balance at 200% or doubling the account.

The older threads will show the starting balance of $500 you only need to calculate what 205.92% of $500 and add that to get the ending balance of the account. If you can do that @thefisherman let me know I help you out.

all the best to you

can you just keep me up to date basically what you up to balance wise in your goal to 1 million
thanks kindly

@thefisherman you’re sadly mistaken. I am not in competition or a challenge with you. Actually I prefer not to entertain your responses. I take Forex trading very seriously. I have over 3,200 Forex students who I have a commitment to on a daily basis, I run a successful Forex trading business and that includes a website. I don’t have time, nor do I wish to waste my time with naysayers like yourself based on your initial response to my thread. With that said I wish you success in your endeavors and you are free to continue to watch this thread without any reservation and post on any thread on Babypips.com of your liking.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

congrats on your business all the best to you it wasn’t havin a go at you i just like a challange lol

all the best to you also no harm inteded all the best to you and your students

all the best

I hope you teach your students well then good luck

FXAITareeq, do you have a website ?

Hello Traders,

We start our the $500 to $1 Million Forex Account in 4 years or less with a kickstarter trade that netted us 180 pips and a 2.7% ROI. Remember we are going to monthly compound the profits over the course of 4 years or less, with a risk management of 2% per trade. This is a marathon NOT a sprint. You guys have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!

what is your balance currently from 500 dollars

YOu know you sort of pissed be off but ill be nice , answer the question thanks
account balance each post should be posted to varify
I sort of think your a bit suss to be honest anyone that teaches students (DO YOU CHARGE THEM MONEY) Is my grime but i will be nice
post your balance