How to Trade Safely?

Sweet baby jeebus.

With a strategy that has a 60% winning average it will certainly hit a losing streak of 12 losses in a row at some point. At 10% of the account per trade your account is gone.

Amazing. Before the first trade is even a thought in the traders brain, it is a guarantee that account will go to zero.

how to lose less than won. you can encrease your balance. and you can can keep your money and make profit. we need trade with controlling. we will get great feeling and make better signal.

Forex is definitely risky. However where their is risk, there is great opportunity for me to make money also. 40% of my trading is on forex and 60% on equities and stocks. I find that they have less risk and a more steady return but over all I like trading and making money. Find a platform that suits you and examine what works for you. I always place a stop loss and take profit to make sure I dont lose to much but gain as much as I want.

1 Like

if you can find a way to trade, without your emotions coming into play, you will be better off. it’s a big ask, but i try to stay as cool as possible with my trades. set your stops etc. and do your research…

We should follow money management system properly in Forex trade. We should alert in risk reward system. Forex may profitable if we can understand properly. So we should follow the Forex trading rules. We should study first and then try to trade in demo account and when we able to profit in demo regularly we should go then Live trade.

I think one the ways to trade safe is to book profit , every time you make a positive trade withdraw some percentage of it, as if you reinvest you might make loss and you end up with nil.

1 Like

This right comment . don’t too compunding system in this risky market is sentences that we want safe trade . cause whenever we do we not surely have same result and also not sure the broker will long live to save our investment .

Justified risk taken is the way to trade safely in the forex market, we need to think of the money making aspect on long term such that surviving and profiting in the forex market becomes possible. Trading safely is possible with good money and risk management.

For it you need to find risk free trading company

What should that be, a “risk free trading company”?

personal i think, the most important is wrong trade handling, entry is easy.
if a trade goes wrong-target:
-breakeven
-cut losses short
-hedge the loss trade
-use open martingale
several can be combined

ProFXManager

Hi there,
If you are a fresh trader and you want to trade safely, you don’t have to risk real money. You have to make some practice in Forex trading. This can be achieved through the creation of a demo account. Making Profit in a live account is really harder than making it with a demo account. Therefore you don’t have to move to the next step until you make sure that you are doing well with your Demo account, which will increase your chance to make profit while using a live account. One more thing, you have to choose the right broker who is going to support you with the analytical reports and updated news of the market.
Good luck

Using proper risk management is the best way to trade safely. We all know we should not risk more than 2% per trade. Only this rule can save u from having margin call or account blown out. One loss is not the end of the world or it is not that u have to recover the loss within today or by the next trade by taking 2 times or 5 times bigger riisk. You can use trade management expert advisors to keep urself away from emotions. Lot size keep default , make ur analysis place trade with sl and tp, done. You can do it manually too.

every thing in life is risky but we need to minimize the amount of risk so that we have to be efficient in our tradings and do not be greedy.

New damaging anxiety filled Emotions to the new stakes when you raise leverage is the main reason many will do very well in demos and even penny accounts, but when you increase the stakes, even though you might be using the same exact strategy as before, you will be unable to wait emotionally on a short term move against your position. Also why needing any of the money you are trading with or any of the temporary profits flashing in front of you for bills or thinking about how to spend it, is an emotional handicap and your analysis will not be objective. Focused market analysis with no distractions physical or emotional is the key. Forgot…Auto SL and Auto TP are a given to any successful strategy, after all, what other control do you have? Save the stress induced hair loss and stay in control, always.

can i have a good strategy to follow so i can limit my loses ? i was told that good risk management strategy is trading with 2.5% of your total balance .

Nobody knows the direction of the finantial markets, that is why you should cut your losses short and try to build good Risk Reward

i do not know guys but in my opinion there no such thing as safe trading, you can use risk management strategies, no investing more than 10% of your balance for example but this is not safer, the risk is the same but you are just minimizing potential losses, trading is risky, and cannot be done blindly and with no plans

My safe way of trading and/or investing:
1-Low Leverage
2-Proper Asset Allocation

1 Like

Yes trading is risky, but when you minimize potenttial losses that is risk management