How to Use the Forums: New User Tips and Tricks

Good Job…more help for Improve my knowledge.

2 Likes

Thanks, I was already starting to get annoyed that my account was temporarily suspended. I have not been able to navigate as I would like. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Please I would like to know how you achieved that, ie pulling down the green vertical button on LHS. I tried it but it was’nt moving anywhere. Teach us how. Thanks

2 Likes

From your computer and using your mouse, simply click+hold+drag the green bar up or down. The mouse pointer/cursor should change to an arrow pointing up and down. See the image below:

Hope that helps!

4 Likes

Hi Pipstradamus,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I just realised that I never posted back to you, which was rude, I apologise.

I am still very much a trader, and will try stick with the forum, but I confess I’m finding the new layout/look very alien!! I’m not generally change averse so will try to figure it out.

Thanks again for the response.

ST

3 Likes

Thanks so much for this topic just made navigation a whole lot more easier

2 Likes

@Pipstradamus can I use hyperlink inside my answer if I found any informative article

2 Likes

Absolutely! Links, on their own merits, are allowed and can be very helpful. We do review the destinations of links for over-the-top advertisements or sales pages that have nothing to do with the original discussion. And if there appears to be a campaign to continuously mentioned a specific website or company or product or services, and we deem that action to be indirect advertising, then we might have you edit the link.

But if your link points to supporting information that is helpful to the discussion, you can definitely add it in your reply!

Thanks for the question.

Pipstradamus

4 Likes

Thank You so much

2 Likes

Thanks allot for this

1 Like

This will help guide on how to use d functions on this forum thanks

2 Likes

I would say Babypips is one of the most convenient forums I’ve ever used before

4 Likes

Yes it seems so nice

2 Likes

Hi, where/how do I start the course?

1 Like

Everything here is clear, well-arranged information and the like explained. Thanks all
:ok_hand:

2 Likes

The School of Pipsology can be found by clicking the Education tab at the top of the website navigation.

Here’s a direct link: Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hey and thanks for the detailed explanation. Definitely gonna help and I’m sure it’ll be great. I guess it’ll take me some time getting used to it but then change is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a preferred browser?

Excuse my asking, but why was your account suspended?