How to Use the Forums: New User Tips and Tricks

I would say Babypips is one of the most convenient forums I’ve ever used before

4 Likes

Yes it seems so nice

2 Likes

Hi, where/how do I start the course?

1 Like

Everything here is clear, well-arranged information and the like explained. Thanks all
:ok_hand:

2 Likes

The School of Pipsology can be found by clicking the Education tab at the top of the website navigation.

Here’s a direct link: Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hey and thanks for the detailed explanation. Definitely gonna help and I’m sure it’ll be great. I guess it’ll take me some time getting used to it but then change is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a preferred browser?

Excuse my asking, but why was your account suspended?

You need simply left click your mouse or your touchpad. Unless you’re a phone, then I’m baffled too.:man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Hi :blush::blush::blush:I still can’t figure out what to do :sob:

Hello!

Just to say thank you for this clear explanation! Well done!

Finished the School of Pipsology a few months back and am a very appreciative full-time trader of BabyPips!

Again Thank you!

Highly Noted…Thank you

Thanks for this, I can easily navigate now

what are the requirements to create a thread?

1 Like

En verdad soy principiante el más novato es mi primera vez en esta plataforma soy de Colombia.
E leído el foro y me parece sencillo echo para mi es bastante práctico. Me quedaré aprendiendo de forex en esta escuela :school:. Bendecido feliz navidad :raised_hands:

Feliz navidad!

1 Like

Merry Christmas…i am new here

2 Likes

You simply need to register for an account and be logged in! Easy!

More information about Trust Levels and what you can and can’t do below:

1 Like

Thanks for the info

Whatever you do, don’t make 3 posts in row, well, you just can’t apparently. How good is that restriction? You could never have a journal or explain a trading method using visual approach for very long. Good Luck.

2023-09-20_8-47-43

1 Like