How Trading Forex Helps This Stay-At-Home Mom Earn Extra Money

Thank you for sharing your story. I can totally relate. I have four kids. Only three are school age and an infant. I am excited about learning and mastering the skill of trading. We have the same desire to be able to model for our kids another way of making money. Best wishes to you and an awesome mom!

1 Like

Thank you! Good to see others getting into it despite having kids to look after. I assume that once our kids are older, it will be a great skill to teach them to help them be more financially independent later in life!

1 Like

I hate that I only read this todaaay! :sob: But I really enjoyed reading this interview Heaven! :smiley: As another lady trader, I thought this was very inspiring and empowering. :smiley: Apart from the fact that I can relate to it to a certain level, I admire how you’re able manage to take care of your family and trade efficiently. And to me, it seems like you have a concrete plan to achieve your goal, which makes it all the more achievable! :blush: I’m a fan and I wish you all the best! :blush:

1 Like

good luck on this, working from home in the forex market isnt easy but im 100% sure you can do it, you have the right attitude for it.

Forex trading is a market that can accommodate anyone from any background. Forex trading is the best because it is fairly easy to learn, accessible to most, and there are countless resources to learn from. Everyone is enjoying the benefits of forex trading nowadays so why shouldn’t a stay-at-home mom. In my opinion, why should a stay-at-home mom learn trading as is?

1. Flexibility of work: The forex market remains open 24 hours a day, so someone who has some extra time can trade forex anytime when they are available to make a profit from anywhere.

2. Easy Access to learning material: Forex is not a complicated subject. Anyone can learn it and we have numerous resources available for this purpose.

3. No Office required: Since stay-at-home moms do not prefer to go to the office and work, it perfectly suits forex. Forex trading does not ask you to set up an office, even with the comfort of your bed can easily do forex trading by just using your laptop or mobile phone.

4. You can always start small - The forex trading does not require you to be a millionaire, it just required you to have a few dollars to start your forex trading.

5. You can make a fair amount of Money - Once you have learned, you can always make a fair amount of money from forex trading.

Fantastic article, whilst I agree that Forex is largely male dominated - I wish I knew the reason why.
I really like that you keep it grounded:
“It’s important to be aware of how much time and effort it takes before jumping in”

Ain’t that the truth - I got lured to Forex with people promising quick money, now I understand it’s a different ball game.

Although forex is a male dominated field but there are many women are also making good money in forex and it is most useful for those women who are house wives.

Depend from their daily home tasks I think.