How turn your losses into profit!

@GLTrader

hell no
Track every play means monitor each trade

Monitor does not mean sit there and watch them, although it could mean that

What i do is… I VIDEO SCREEN RECORD THEM,
then you can go back and watch them as you see fit

1 Like

As a beginner I always fallen a great loss when I try to it recover. And sometimes I tried to take revenge after having some losses from here and become loser completely. Actually losses can make us emotional and that’s why we have to more discipline when making a loss.

1 Like

When we are in trading profession keep safe your emotion’s for personal life or apart from trading.

Very good point but its difficult to remove emotions when trading practically, generally by and large traders in particularly the newcomers cant remove emotions with personal issues when trading in live. As a result they become loser.

@Wara_arif

mate, don’t confuse NEWBIE TRADERS with people who can’t control their emotions.
Being new to forex does not mean you can’t control your emotions

Emotional trading comes from a fact of … THE PERSON IS EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED TO THE MONEY THEY HAVE EARNED
you can be new or experienced in forex, if you have that emotional connection you are bound to lose
in saying that
you can be new to forex or experienced and have no emotions

as a fact, i entered forex years ago… WITH NO EMOTIONS
Reason… Because i practiced controlling them from when i was 16.

and even though it is DIFFICULT to master this skill. WITH PRACTICE IT CAN CERTAINLY BE DONE, not impossible at all

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Ok got it, thanks)) I’ve already copied this information to my desktop)) thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes emotional control possible after some experience. newbies are not aware of it so they do not know when they occur , they can not control it. When we know the right ways and money management with risk management is important then they try consciously to overcome emotional state during trading.

Thank you for understanding my point accurately. Make sure good money managing plan and earn more.

Move forward with baby steps. Don’t expect to make big profits from day one (although you could be lucky enough to actually make one). Fix your risk capital and keep a watch on the losses. Most importantly, follow your instincts. Don’t go by the herd mentality.

We can earn reasonable profit from our investment once we got enough knowledge and skills so risk will be minimize and profit earning ratio will be uprise we should focus on money management skills to tacjle sudden changes of the market.

I have been trading on and off for about 7 years now and I can honestly say that I have never lost. What i it that you guys are doing i don’t get it.

1 Like

We can turn the loss into profits after learning trading skills and strategies so the main objective should be learning otherwise Forex market is full of risk and we may lose all our investment in this business with the sudden change in the markets. Forex market is unpredictable so we should use properly take profit and stop loss tools to perform secure trading.

It is not possible that any person never loose however you can say with loss you got profit and as a whole you not remain in loss. It seems very difficult to turn your loss into a prof a profit. For profit you need more trading next time with new strategy that really work for your betterment. A good way is to analyze market before open positions.

2 Likes

When I read such phrases, I always think to myself: that’s right! You have to learn from your mistakes, and it’s quite possible, actually. But at the time of loss - it’s impossible, you start to blame everyone.

these recommendations are quite useful, especially the ones about riskmanagement and patience. the thing is that at forex mafket there’ re no quick money. Unfortunatelly, few people understand it.

Hi

I also have years of experience in trading and here I am sharing my opinions

• Simplify your trading approach & your thoughts
  • Develop your skills and plan before you trade
  • Stop trading if you’re frustrated or confused
  • Stop thinking so much and so hard, it’s bad for you
  • Use your brain wisely
  • Trust your gut, not another’s
  • Be consistent
  • Read, study and educate ongoing basis
3 Likes

How would you summarise the basis for your success?

The message you have shared of course good, but the most important fact is missing here that is trading discipline , in spite of having good knowledge and experience that’s not possible at all to be consistent in profit if you don’t know how to manage discipline when trading . so, emphasis on trading discipline besides all trading activities.

Lol @tommor.
I am just joking about having never lost a trade. Although I am up overall in that time. I dont think I have a formula that is replicate-able for all. At first it was literally hit and run trading, now I found (or at least i think ive found) my feet; time will tell.