Howdy traders! Need your advise

Hey guys i’m new here. Well, i wanna become trader and connect my life with this sphere. Please tell me pls is it profitable to buy crypto now? Smbd told me now most apropriate time for this. What do you think?

No I don’t think a new trader should engage in Crypto currencies first. Rather I think you should try your luck in this forex market with the real currencies and major pairs first. And don’t forget to practice with demos,

No. No. No.

Actually, nobody knows so you might just as well buy a bagful of lottery tickets.
Thing is, although this is a boring message, the prospects for crypto-currencies are not readily analysed using either technical or fundamental approaches. So they could make a fortune or they could be worth less than dirt, and either could take a decade or either could happen by Monday night.

As nobody can say price will DEFINITELY fall, I suppose whoever told you it was a good time to buy might see this as a good sign.

1 Like

@Navs24
No mate
Stay away from it

Ok, got it. What about brokers? Can u advise? Maybe Amarkets or Roboforex? What do u think?

Thanks for your opinion :slight_smile:

Yeah, i already understand that it’s some kind of lottery)) But what about Forex? Can u advise nice broker? Maybe it’s Roboforex or Amarkets? To tell the truth i don’t know any other…

As we know Criptocurrency is a new instrument. So it’s difficult to predict how much it will fall. In the history of bitcoin it’s maximum correction is 87%. Yes it has fallen significantly. But is it the lowest price? You can buy if you can hold it for long time.

hi @Navs24

if you think it’s SOME KIND of anything, then it proves you don’t understand it.
Research it again until you can answer what it is without saying "SOME KIND OF "

now…

ok, here are 3 to get your started
Pepperstone (My Broker)
IC Markets
Oanda
2 others

but who you use will depend on what instrument you are trading and what country you are in.
I"m in Sydney (Australia)
i would suggest using a broker in your own country
and use the search bar at the top to google brokers, because this subject has been dealt with so many times it’s not funny

hope that helps

1 Like

Please, don’t invest your own money in any trading sector only based on others opinion! It’s a wrong way!

1 Like

Use the broker section of this forum very sincerely! Besides you can also use the popular forums! By the way, it’s very hard to mention any particular name since I don’t know your requirements from a broker!

1 Like

Yep, this is what I plan to do :slight_smile: )

I guess it should be regulated and with optimal investment conditions. It is also important to have a crypto currency for trading. By the way, yesterday I analyzed the brokers and picked up for myself several optimal options. Of course, I’ll try a demo account first, and after that I go to the real one.

Yes, sure, I understand it :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s the general procedure! All the best!