Hybrid scalping system

Hi Jan thanks for sharing your systems
When you were using the first system V1 what session were you trading it?

I must say this is really important for beginners, go make all the school first. I did it even I had some info before from other places before I came here, but babypips school is the best of all.

for good video for Ichimoku look here:
http://forums.babypips.com/candlesticks-chart-patterns-price-action/55429-good-videos-learning.html

Hi again Jan & Bernardo,
Really appreciate your advises, will continue the babypips school and try to learn the Ichimoku from the video also :slight_smile: .

Wish both of you more success in trading world.

Hi Jan thanks for sharing your systems
When you were using the first system V1 what session were you trading it?

Mostly London and NY, rarely trough Asia.

Wish both of you more success in trading world.

Same to you !

in my experience scalpin system get way to risky on long steady trends

can you explane more. I didnt got exactly what you mean. I think if I scalp in direction of the trend I am fine.

Need very thin spread.

can you explane more. I didnt got exactly what you mean. I think if I scalp in direction of the trend I am fine.

True, mind with using this system if you are using it you are mostly trading pullbacks which is against trend.

Hi Jan thanks for your reply
Congratulations on winning the system of the month

All of London session and New York session would be a lot of hours for trading the 1min V1. What did you find better the London session or New York session?

What did you think of Robopips twist on your system?
Iā€™m surprised this thread isnā€™t more active considering his test made 46% in just 1 month

Do you have skype? Or some sort of messenger?

Ya 46% is pretty amazing, though I kinda question it. Iā€™ve written a very simple EA which I think implements Robopipsā€™ rules and when run on the chart as he stated (EURJPY, M5, May 2013)ā€¦itā€™s a looser. Hopefully itā€™s just my implementation.

did you include the TDI in your EA, he listed the TDI in indicators used, but not in entry
something i asked him, but he doesnt reply to anyone so im not holding my breath

Ya I noticed that tooā€¦but since he didnā€™t include a rule for it, I didnā€™t use it.

hi janpec1000 i woud only like to say thank you for your great system. Im in forex since 1 1/2years with no sucessā€¦
i have read a many books and have try many system. but nothing works for myā€¦ but now with your system i can made profitā€¦
thanks man

hi janpec1000 i woud only like to say thank you for your great system. Im in forex since 1 1/2years with no sucessā€¦
i have read a many books and have try many system. but nothing works for myā€¦ but now with your system i can made profitā€¦
thanks man

You are wellcome. I know exactly how you feel. I have tested pretty much anything out there and most of systems were no good for me or just no suited for me. Takes time to find proper one. As for books i would not recommend any book to study forex from it UNLESS you really have lot of spare time and are very motivated to learn as much as possible. Experiance written by forex traders, real trades and core systems will give you 10 times more.

I was hoping someone would be posting live trades but i guess noone is up to it or all of users are scalping:D

ok i can do this next timeā€¦ for today i have my profits in my pocket :smiley: but with one eye i will look at the cableā€¦or what do you mean?? the problem can be the helicopter Ben 14:00 gmt

Paying close attention to USD today especially with news, might be placing long ahead of news with SL 10 pips, also will trade pullback on USD employment news as well as Bernamke speech like yesterday. Watch Bollinger bands closely once price gets outside for 10 pips enter for pullback, it was easy pips last few days on news trading like that. TP usually arround 10 pips.

Slightly bullish usd news got 5 pips of UJ long, was too little move to trade retracement.

hi what do you think about this??? i will wait till the candles come to pivot and i hope i get a second confirmation from the BB

its on the pivot but the problem is in one hour its Ben time ^^
i will waitā€¦

looks good for 10 fast pips :slight_smile: but without me

Hey nice setup you got there, yeh now its too late couse Bernamke is speaking soon.