Hybrid scalping system

LaCamus this was not place to short on UCAD, unles you were scalping M1 for maximum few pips TP. M15 is for sure a not go, due to completly smushed structure and a very strong bullish rally before which points for further rising.

Hey Janpec, any progress on the v3 PDF ? Should we expect it anytime soon ? Please let us know…

I would certainly applaud the arrival of a PDF to sum up all this great information.

hi jan
i was testing divergences for further confirmations of our system. i use Ultimate_Oscillator, it looks at multiple TF and give so more information as a simple stochastic.
we had yesterday a discussion about EA long. see here the signals

EA 15m
first div show long against expectation LH LL and so it was
second div show short against our expectation long, and so it was (edit: it wasnt short but also no long, it was consolidatiion)

then we had yesterday HandS in UJ
first div confirmed short
second div confirmed short
and we got a very nice drop of HandS !!!

Yes agree, interesting stuff there bernardo, let us know for further things you find.

[B]Alright guys i am opening new thread for system now just to keep things organised. Please do not post in this thread anymore if you are using V3 system.[/B]

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/60163-hybrid-trading-system.html#post578627

Hi,

I cant find the “daily pivot v2 indicator” anywhere. The links on your v2 post do not work anymore.
Would someone be kind enough to post a working link or .mq4 file here?

EDIT: i found a couple of pivot indicators with the same name but they dont look like the one on your charts.
I’m guessing they are the wrong ones.

Thanks

same here… cant find that too…

janpec1000 can you help us with this?? please…