Hybrid trading system

A message didn’t get posted for some reason. I closed a good winner on GJ… Do you think it has enough strength to reach 171.4?

usdchf 4hr

Kvande wellcome, good analysis double pattern. Hope you caught some, i got 25 pips but i was late to party.

Today GA gave f***load of pips, all traded with trend and primary breakout and the rest bounces, traded from m15 TF.
Screenshot by Lightshot

kvanda97, what indicators are you using if you don’t mind me asking or did you draw and label the waves yourself plus draw, label and identify the head and shoulders pattern too, or have you just taken that picture down from another website?

Ok guys you dont want to miss that. Three amigos in setup, watch for clues on entries on either of them and look for possible bounces on all. If EUR strenghts and AUD weakens further we are seeing 300 pips here.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

I just use TradingView.com for my charts. They have a bunch of drawing tools which is how I drew those. I used the Head and Shoulders drawing tool and the Triangle Pattern drawing tool (hedge/triangle). And I actually missed this trade. That was the first pattern I found using this system and I ended up going to bed before placing entries. :confused:

you will catch the next one

Good morning everybody.
Jan I wanted to do some analysis like you do :smiley:
Tell me how correct this is…

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Tell me what you think

this is new technique i tried yesterday i wont to share with you guys. it is

harmonic numbers

I just turned a loss to a win today with knowing of the harmonic numbers:
I was short in audusd and got retraicement. knowing harmonic numbers i waited and see it was a winner :slight_smile:

as you can see AUDUSD has moved most often for 38-40 pips or the multiple of it 76-80 pips
OTHER PAIRS HAVE OTHER NUMBERS just check it out how much each pair have.

harmonic number may be less (for example multiply by 0.618) if the market is in sideway move mode. here AU was in trending mode.

H1 low break on GJ

50pips. Waiting for additional break

m5 low break on EA

A measly +5 before m1 turned around. I’m guessing because overall trend is up on this pair

Seems I’m the only one here today.

another break of low on GJ

u not :60:

Look to sell the AUDJPY pair because of fundamentals.

Thanks for the heads up… :slight_smile:

Moile very solid analysis. Keep it up.

Bernardo i will check that harmonic numbers out of curiosity.

Cant believe i havent set pending long on EA on daily break, neither did anyone posted it. Hm that was so good 150 pips rally.

[B]Bernardo33[/B]

Can you tell little more about harmonic number ?
Or tell me a place to read about it .

Tnx

any source for that?

**** i missed that, too late to enter? when it is worth it to enter on a trend cntinuation? if it bounce on any support or resistance level?

Actually I opened The EA for 50 pips…

but I was too busy watching trades to post… Sorry…

The GJ has been a darling today. Doubled my account

Thanks, you made my day!