Hybrid trading system

Damit that was awesome trade too bad it was missed GJ short:
Screenshot by Lightshot

This rarely happens Kijun gives us 100% signal strenght on price to drop further, becouse it turns on upside but price is bellow it in bearish breakout area. 50 pips on that trendline bounce till current bottom. For now more downside is expected.

Pozdrav,
pravila so… razumem! imaš kakšen predlog oziroma napotek kako najlažje priti do PDF opisa strategije. hja Slovenci smo res majhni ampak najdemo se pa povsod :smiley: … mimogrede odlično opravljaš zadano nalogo, sem spremljal že ostale napotke oz. prispevke. Res kapo dol :slight_smile:

Lp
Mitja

seems to me that the pair GJ is testing broken 15min resistance line so through my point of view now is also great aportunty :slight_smile:
am i mistaken?
tnx
Mitja

Opened garbage:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Mitja direction is down for GJ but wait for price to break little lower at moment support is still holding.

Closed +120 pips, +80% today, almost doubled.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Amazing forecast on the AUD pair Jan…)

but we’ll the rest of us need to learn Slovenian now?)

Hehe dont wory i am sure Mitja will keep it english style for good of all traders following here.

folks look at gartleys also its not bad trading
here is gold 1h
mother gartley with baby gartley
B-point reached

both profitable

Missed the 100+ pip wedge breakout on gbp/nzd…crying :rolleyes:

Sharky i was even worse. I saw it right on breakout but i didnt enter long.

strong break of lower low AUDJPY H1

CDrosos when was your entry placed?

well it looks like it bounce in the support level after all, jan a while ago i thought it was a good idea

CDrosos is always a good idea to put a s/l on all your trades, because it becomes second nature when you trade the real acct.

Hope everyone had profitable week. Next week its war time on EURO! Gona buy some bear costume and grab some honey and start selling wherever possible, starting on monday. Hopefully no runs on BE SLs if trend goes further down and with help of rate cut it could be massive profits.

Just curious,
How many pips have all of you made this week with Hybrid system?

Have a nice weekend!

yeah i ussually put i cant rmember why i didnt in this one but in real account i definitely put always

why do you say that jan? any news that suggesting that or just price action?

Founaud, there were a lot of pips lol
Just practise ,

CDrosos, read the thread replies yesterday. He’s waiting for a rate cut that will move weaken the Euro.

Jan any chance for a session this weekend?

I started practising this week and everyday i saw oportunity to make 100+ pips, Unfortunatly today i used real money and for some reason i lost most trades due to fake breakouts (crossing S-R lines and going back in)…I also missed a breakout that went over 100 pips :’(…but im sure ill get better (1st week only!) ill have to ask Jan how to avoid this when hes available

everyone have a good weekend.