Hybrid trading system

Ok, waited on it and was able to make a profit, -10 on EA, but +23 on AJ. I would say on weaker news (~50 pip spike) use only M15 stochastic signal, but if you get twice that or more you should do ok with M5. If I would have been patient and waited on the M15 signal then I would have hit 50 pips.

Last 28 hours: 10.8% gain to account, 94.1 pips, 19 trades, 2 losses, 89.5% win rate, max draw down 1.05%
13 consecutive wins at one point

gold 15m

fake breakout, still break even, it was 22 pips.
breakout to the downside was still very good

jan you said this wegdes are not proper. please explain why
is it too small?

and lacamos be very careful if the news is too volatile take smaller target. i saw you got some pips before it went to loss

Hi everybody. Sitting +30 on a GCHF short after spotting a kijun knee on m5.
This is the first time in 2 weeks I have taken a trade from m5.
Phone trading is proving quite amazing. I stick to m15. 2, maybe 3 trades at day at max.

Should have solved my computer problems by next week and will be able to post live trades.

Ok, waited on it and was able to make a profit, -10 on EA, but +23 on AJ. I would say on weaker news (~50 pip spike) use only M15 stochastic signal, but if you get twice that or more you should do ok with M5. If I would have been patient and waited on the M15 signal then I would have hit 50 pips.

That is correct analysis, if move is weak trade it from higher tf rather becouse momentum is more safe there on its power.
What kind of news were released yesterday that you were trading i didnt see anything on calendar.

gold 15m

fake breakout, still break even, it was 22 pips.
breakout to the downside was still very good

jan you said this wegdes are not proper. please explain why
is it too small?

Bernardo good analysis, CDrosos asked on previous question if long bounce was good to play on gold, the question was answered here by Bernardo. It was fake breakout so certainly it is no way to play such bounce, plus it was strong 2 bear candle pullback after such pullbacks dont play bounces becouse downward momentum is against you too much.
CDrosos you can notice fake breakout clearly when price broke last resistance on upside but then in next 2 candles it completly retraced whole breakout and it started to go south. If you see completle retracement of breakout move then it is 90% chance to see fbo, especially if higher tf might point in same view.

and lacamos be very careful if the news is too volatile take smaller target. i saw you got some pips before it went to loss

Agree, smaller news spike, smaller target.

Hi everybody. Sitting +30 on a GCHF short after spotting a kijun knee on m5.
This is the first time in 2 weeks I have taken a trade from m5.
Phone trading is proving quite amazing. I stick to m15. 2, maybe 3 trades at day at max.

Should have solved my computer problems by next week and will be able to post live trades.

Nicely done, i am trading from phone from time to to time aswell, especially ichi signals are reliable since its kinda hard to see breakouts due to limit of view.

This should be worth to play:
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Not sure about Gold could go either way, its possible to see support broken, but its also possible to see bounce on upside.

Closed +40, holding EA long for target of 200 pips.

I think it is possible to see very agressive move on up side on GA, lets see what news do.
Screenshot by Lightshot

I fall for the fake breakout like a fool. i should remember it from now on

Dont worry CDrosos i have new arsenal ready for next session in weeked, how to trade fake breakouts, and counter trend trading.

Holding EU long +3 from 1.372

Nice i hope i will be there
Does this mean that hybrid trading system is changing? the previous pdf was a simple pdf with 2 trades at a time on spesific patterns. this will cahnge in the next pdf?

Yes that is right what i am doing is shaping system into complete trading system that can take entries on any markets and can really maximize profits in forex trading to its maximum. But that doesnt mean that you have to start trading all patterns and recognitions that are updated along system, you can still keep trading head and shouldersn and wedge patterns and that will still stay as trading part of hybrid system. But if you want to maximize and blow the market out of the other end then you should follow all entry possibilities of system that is being updated.

For now im still trying to understand the market, if a good trade was good because of me or if it was luck etc.i hope in a month i will be in a good position

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

1.38 baked into cake.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Stuck in AJ longs, dropped 60, down 50 still over 3 positions, should pop if EA slows.

AJ will turn north as AUD will strenghten. I am considering longs on AUD, however the question still stays where EA will go, EUR will strenghten but so will AUD, most likely EA will stop at current resistance.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Shortity short at GCAD, lets see how far can it sink.Entry at 1.8278

And dont forget Claimant counts tomorrow! Lets make some heavy money tomorrow.

I should have bailed…sitting on AJ longs -77 -70 and -55.
AJ covered the distance from 93.000 down to 92.000 today. I expect another try at 93.000 but it may take 2 days as it clung to 92.000 for almost 2 days before. That is an h1 and h4 double top at 93.000, also the trendline was broken to downside on m15, m30, h1, and h4. Plus a m15,m30,h1 wedge was broken to the downside and hopefully has run its course.
AU bounced up off of .9000 and EA bounced down off of 1.5300…these are both important levels.

If you are able to go long on AJ at around 92.00 you should be able to get 30 or 40 pips, but if it is lingering below 92.00 I would wait to see if long trend is changing.
Short term resistance levels will be at 92.200 and 92.500

Hey new here, been reading this thread for a while and you all have a really good thing going. Thanks for all the information and pdfs, its really something to watch you all do it in real time. been running the system myself with meager success but definitely can see its potential. Thanks again and keep it up!

lacamus never scale in into a loosing position. I told you before. A situation were it can be reasonable is very very rare.