Hybrid trading system

isnt that released already?

Yes alert indicator is already released.

AO Stochastic Alerts is the name if im not mistaken? Jan can you put it on the first post?
Pivot points is not a good idea for indicator guys?

i use always pivot and round numbers and last days high and low

1.38 EU target reached. 1.39 now going to. JPY pairs up trend forming, GBPs up aswell. Next week its gona be nice to trade.

2 news events to trade today, USD pending home sales, expected bullish look for longs on USD and BOE Carney speech which should be bullish for GBP so look for longs there too.

hey guys hate to take up space but cant pm yet
real quick
When you all talk of pips everyone is talking about the standard 4th decimal right? i see some screenshots from different users and their screenshots confuse me.

“Yesterday we reported that as part of the Ukrainian central bank’s plan to bailout the nation’s largely insolvent private banks, it would provide any needed funding but only “if they will remain under open control of the National Bank of Ukraine.” And since the new CB head Stepan Kubiv’s allegiance to Europe were already well-known, this was merely a quick and efficient way of providing Europe with all the banking details including asset holdings of the local population. Today, the annexation of the country’s banking system by a “benevolent” Europe is complete.”

As quoted from zerohedge, another Greece incoming. Its just matter of time when short selling begins. Looks like Ukraine didnt even decided yet where they want to be and its already very clear they are now part of euro zone.

Pinbar engulfing on GU at top of trend on H1…reversal? Maybe, but I think it is too late on a Friday to try and catch this one.

The better idea is to close shop and go to enjoy life for the week-nd. Trading is slowing down until closing and many people already stop as i did and getting ready to have fun.:23:

Yeah, but there is a kijun knee too…on M5!

Session tomorrow starting at 13:00-14:00 GMT+1.

also over the weekend brokers widen the spread over 10 to 15 pips. just show the ask line in your chart and you will be surprised. so if you are in a short easy to get your SL without the price move up a single pip.

About the week-nd if i have an open trade , i make sure i have a large enough S/L to protect myself. Your right Bernardo33 , that happend to me years ago.

I didn’t get in…it didn’t come back…yet. On those pinbar engulfing setups I find you have to wait on the reversals, but continuations are pretty safe. I’ve seen M15 fail altogether, but not H1.

count me in

Session starting soon? I would like to join. :slight_smile:

Starting in 30 mins.

session id sent to everyone under visitor messages

I don’t see it