Hybrid trading system

Hi jan is the meeting going on still ?

Does this strategy have any defined entries and exits? I’m a little confused on when to enter.

USDCHF:

Price broke the strong support and wedge formation. Volume and MACD support the CHF’s strength over USD. Next target can be around 0.86 I think. What do you think guys?

Thank you for the session today Jan. I missed the end of it because I had to see to something, and when I came back you guys had finished, haha. But I was there listening for most of it and it was very instructive.

New update comming to cryptocurrencies, its called Ethereum. It will expand crypto currency ecosystem and allow whole new possibilities for crypto bussines. It will allow users to built Wall street on cryptos itself (with exception that this wall street will not make people on oposite side of trade destroyed), allowing financial derivates such as stocks. We could maybe see some sort of new forex that will work just inside of cryptos where ofcourse we could trade price action just as much as we can with fiat forex, but with exception that markets in cryptos are transparent and non manipulated, at least not in singificant case.

tested mining (started today) already got some (small) points. will see to build a rig

Alright Bernardo. In case anyone else is interested suggested coins for mining are Litecoin, Auroracoin and Maxcoin. Litecoin is base and tradition for alternative coins, Aurora is and will be fastest growing due to possibly being first coin used for whole country as payment and Maxcoin is coin with improved mining algorithm and promoted regularly by well known Max Keiser.

I’m not interested in getting a mining rig right now because I don’t have the money. But I have a good computer with a pretty decent Nvidia GPU. Would it be at all worth it to set my computer up to mine when I’m not doing other things? Or would I just not make anything at all. (Being in Mexico, even a few US Dollars a month goes a long way.)

If we are really speaking about few dollars, something like 20 bucks could be made per month with Nvidia. Could you tell exactly what card do you have, and is electricity in your place cheap or expensive, perhaps do you have price for Kwh.

[QUOTE=“janpec1000;608961”]If we are really speaking about few dollars, something like 20 bucks could be made per month with Nvidia. Could you tell exactly what card do you have, and is electricity in your place cheap or expensive, perhaps do you have price for Kwh.[/QUOTE]

Hey man is there any defined entry and exit rules to this strategy?

It’s a GeForce 9500 GT. Would that work at all? And yes, 20 dollars goes a long way where I am. Electricity is very cheap, although I don’t know the exact price I’m paying.

Kelton, we’re talking about mining right now, not about trading. So exit and entry rules don’t apply, haha.

with the political problems in ukraine i was wondering to open a chart for Hrywnja UAH. didnt found any. what currencies else could be affected? maybe we can find a nice short in a exotic money.
was that the reason why gold poped in the sky?

Oh sorry Slim that card is bit too weak, i dont think you would gather anything with it.

Ye Bernardo you are thinking right, however that currency cannot be traded by most brokers, and even if you could spread would be massive eg 50 pips and above.

Yes gold rally was due to that, i forgot to post to enter gold long before weekend end i posted it only in forexfactory thread. Any war simulation or real scenario is always long for gold, gold will be going higher this week due to Ukraine. Also we should expect attack on Syria somewhen soon, could be few months and warning ahead will be false flag attack either inside Syria or USA, which will warn us ahead to buy gold. Oil is also very good if not better to buy in such times but the problem with Oil is that 1 lot is minimum size position you can enter and you need quite large account.

Bearish kijun decline AN
Screenshot by Lightshot

do you know if you can put 2 or more EA to mt4 at same time?

On same chart i dont think so.

Wheat opened 450 pips in gap. Ukraine is quite strong wheat producer, aswell as war crisis makes prices jump up.

Jeez crist, Auroracoin just beat Litecoin, +100% rise again today. Reached almost 0.5 bil capital already. This could go up to 5bil once its being picked up by Icelanders. Bitcoin testing main resistance, lets see if it can break trough.

damn cant we know this a little bit before …