Hybrid trading system

i did on my laptop with cpu only to test for understand how it works. but it is 100x slower then with a gig/2 grafic cards. so for the risk you burn your lap its not worth. there may cheap usb-miner in the web, i did not check.

Yes we can like i said i posted that gold will be shooting up due to technical analysis and also due to Ukraine, posted it on fxfactory.

Ok so i have another high impact news. Australian central bank might cut interest rate on March 4th. And after that it could even cut again. So i have given preparations for main events that should be happening in next few months and can all be traded ahead:

1.ECB rate cut, bearish for EUR (early March)
2.Australian central bank rate cut, bearish AUD (early March)
3.Ukraine occupation bullish for Gold (early March)
4.Attack on Syria with pre-ahead warning of false flag event, bullish for gold(scope in next few months)
5.BOJ printing expansion , JPY bearish(little chance for March, most likely April on conference)

Double low, close above line is bullish.
Screenshot by Lightshot

thanks jan this are good indications. Please keep update and post if you open a trade or pending then everyone can follow with analyse or trade :smiley:

Gold is very bullish there days. +14 so far on gold
guys this FPA=Break even i cant understand how its working. and on gold the 1 pip counts it like mt4 count them 0.01 or 0.5? does anyone is using this indicator? please explain to me the settings

for this EA you write the pips in. not the mini pips
change your pips in settings
but i didnt try on gold jet

i cant understand the settings.
this indicator doesnt move break even after a predefined number of pips on positive direction? and not only 1 time but for every time the pair moves?(for example if i have set my sl to 20 pips then for every 20 pips on positive direction to move my sl)

Gold up another 100, hope anyone got something of it.

no it is not a trailing stop
if you are +22 it will trail to +1 and thats it
BE means you dont have any risks anymore

I’m still lost about entry and exit rules?

Kelton you need to explain what you don’t get, so we can help you.

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;609279”]Kelton you need to explain what you don’t get, so we can help you. [/QUOTE]

Hey man. I’ve read the PDF file and I’m just lost on if there is defined entry and exit rules or if it’s up to speculation?

do you know any indicator that can do what im saying?

We are seeing major rebound on upside in all cryptos not sure what exactly is causing it but it looks good.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Auroracoin 60 bucks lol, i was just talking to fellow trader that this is price i expect to be hit once Aurora gets released to Icelanders…and guess what it was actually hit way before that. Now my minimal “airdrop” target is upped, which is 100 bucks per coin.
Took 35 pips on Gold long bounce meanwhile.

no indicator can change your trades. but maybe you did not activate the EA in mt4 ?
it must look like this
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Hey Jan, and everyone I know on here, ive been moving house over the past weeks so it looks like i have missed quite a bit here… :slight_smile:

There aren’t really ‘defined’ entry and exit rules, which is probably why you’re confused. From what I’ve seen, Jan chooses to enter trades based on a combination of price action, fundamentals and technical analysis. Trades are often entered after the break of higher highs or lower lows, the break of support and resistance lines, and upon completing patterns such as the head and shoulders, but only when it makes sense according to price action and fundamentals. The Stochastic indicator is used to pinpoint more exact entries.

i have make this work thanks but this is not what i look for. i want my sl to be moved for every 20 pips or so

[B]Kelton[/B] my exit order notes from jans posts, they might help you:

Exit rules are same as entry, if you are in short position exit rules are what entry rules for long, only exception is for trend bump entries where you enter with stoch momentum is okay to exit when momentum is on opsite side.
If higher TFs have same trend and strong mentum do not exit, gold is good example, all TFs bullish and all bounces have just kept going.
On bounce trades i usually exit on momentum, on strong breakout entries i exit by set TP.

what was that breakout with the gold?

Russian forces retreat from milatary execrises on Ukraine borders back to their bases, gold drops SP rises. We still have longs to be done in future days probably this thing will not settle that fast.

At moment it looks that Russia has already won on Ukraine subject, there is pretty much nothing that can be done for west to get victory on their side. For gold there is still chance for upside if there are very significant milatary warnings coming from NATO and troops being deployed somewhere near border of Ukranie, that would create massive gold push that could go up to 1000 pips. But chances are small. I think that russians played card of “nothing could go wrong”, becouse risking war for NATO or USA is just no other possiblity but nuclear war. So we should rather not see that 1k pips, becouse they are anyways meaningless if you have to spend them in afterlife.