Hybrid trading system

Session in 1-2 hours. 18:30-19:30 GMT+1, seomwhere there to start if people are interested.

Gona postpone for 2 hours (22:00 GMT+1) in case if someone is interested reply.

i am here, late where you are, let me know.

Session tomorrow 14:00 GMT+1.

Little dose of reality here…
Last 3 days were bad all in all, I took a few trades (not Jan’s system)…the shorts I posted on NZDUSD, and longs when expecting the yen pairs to retrace. All in all this took (at 1 point) roughly 46% of my account. I was margined on 2 different positions, over 2 days: 10 trades, 8 were losses, -317 pips
Trust me I know what I did wrong. They were risky an 2 were 100% against bounce rules.

I made some of it back (about 30% of loss, +17.76% of current balance) with the following trades using Jan’s latest technique:
The first 2 I got in late but felt I had a clear understanding of where they would bounce.
1 position: +27.7 pips

1 position: +16.4 pips

While most yen pairs where setting up for nice bounces UJ had the best setup: 2 positions, +19, +22.1

Have a great week-nd everyone, for those that made money this week )) for those that didn’t think what you did wrong and learn from it. In this business your always learning.

Lol looking at your charts i am asking myself what the hell was i looking at since i missed all those great V lows and highs you have shown. I guess i didnt track UJ and most JPYs at all this week. Your positions are ok on pictures, actually on every single position you are showing you could reverse and open oposite trade right when you were closing profits from previous one, becouse it was ranging market.

Oh Russel one question, why are you using that spread counter in left upper corner. Do you actually check what spread is before entering trade, and will you not enter if spread is too big?

lacamus your positions are way too big for your account. i told you so many times

I don’t, I think it is part of the Pivot indicator I received from Bernardo. But yes, I do not enter on big bid/ask spreads unless the pair is running very fast.

You noticed the close exit and entry? Yes, I was watching all yen pairs and they were moving together (mostly) so I knew to exit the other two trades when UJ showed a perfect entry. That was 17% gain to account balance in 1 hour (just 4 trades).

Bernardo…yes I know, but I feel it is a problem more of my margin limitations than my account size. I am comfortable trading at this level but I definitely should go with a smaller position when I am taking the riskier trades. I am actually a little embarrassed about 4 of my entries as there were indicators that I should go in the opposite direction (some very strong), but as I was watching the price action I convinced myself (in error obviously) that the yen pairs were about to retrace Thursday’s big fall. This may be my ego catching fire because it seems to happen after I’ve had a 4 or 5 day run of 80% plus winners…haha, I guess I start feeling a bit like king Midas, every trade I touch should turn to gold. The folly of men…

We should setup a chat room as a number of us have been doing well (most of time) with our adaptive styles. This way we could share our trades…each person designated to watch 3 or 4 pairs so we don’t miss those perfect setups. Also you could talk me down off the ledge when I’m getting ready to jump into stupid trades. I’m not sure others are making mistakes as I see no one else posting their losses…so I’m guessing the “never admit when you are wrong” thing is not just a trait of us yanks.

Session in about 30-45 minutes.

m14-564-133

Darn it… slept past another session. Sucks to be in this timezone :slight_smile:

Most of us will post a lost if it is a real big lost, having said that, when it comes to trading taken a lost here and then is part of trading.It becomes a problem when you take a lost and then you chase a trade to get back and take another big lost. That’s when we smack you on the head and say " wake up".:slight_smile:

Russel if you have time could you come on Skype for minute, i have question regarding EA settings.

Maybe someone went long there was nice catch, trough the weekend though.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Gold like expected had rally on market open, we have two nice highs now which will serve as bump, but careful if you want to short them:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Possibly another rally on JPY pairs this week to meet current highs:
Screenshot by Lightshot

GCAD two levels to play of:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Two EU buy levels
Screenshot by Lightshot

watch paladium and nikkel long they are mostly imported from russia

Few setups to trade trough Asia and early London:

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Holding AJ long, hoping not to miss short on bounce.

Gold likely to drop further:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Cleared out AJ position during night at BE, was lucky there didnt pay attention to Australian news.

Gold droped 100 after it, missed taking entry.

Holding this:
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot