Hybrid trading system

Let me know if you have time for sesssion today.

I’m free ill hop in chat room soon

Join here on Teamvierwer ID of meeting: m31-787-250

Hey guys, newbie here. Just finished reading through all 147 pages of this thread lol. Took me about a week, but man did I learn a lot from you all. Jan, seems like a great system you’ve developed here, and I just want to thank you for being so generous with your knowledge and experience for the benefit of all the rest of us. Its a great example. I’ve already increased my profitability by probably 70% just from what I’ve learned here. Keep the good conversation flowing guys! I hope to be following this thread for a while, and maybe I’ll learn enough to throw in my 2 cents sometime. :slight_smile: Thanks!

Great to see that vince85, looking forward to some contributions from you too, dont be afraid to post.

Today or tomorrow session about new systems update, if you are interested to join let me know.

Sure, I’d definitely be interested to join in for that if possible.

Session in 30 min.

Ok, great! I should be able to join at least for a bit during lunch break (I’m on Eastern std time). I’ve got Teamviewer installed. My internet connection could be a bit sketchy, but we’ll see…

Meeting ID: m39-114-659

Guys Jan had a problem with the computer…

Here’s new ID : m31-514-192

So where do you go to accese ID:m31-514-192 ?

teamviewer

thank you Moile.

4 or 5 good videos
[B][U]Drawing Supply and Demand Zones[/U][/B]

Hey Jan :slight_smile:
I just read all 148 pgs and I must say wow! I’m really impressed with how your analysis is almost always correct! I wish one day that I reach that level of reading charts. I’m pretty new to forex, been at it since Christmas and so far have lost 1600$. I was stupid back then and was trading the news spike which always ended up with a negative. Anyways, I became really interested with cryptos after you said that your profits could’ve been half a million in a few months if you weren’t scammed. I’m planning on getting married soon and I need to make some money fast. So I was wondering could you teach us how you trade it and how to get started in it because I know absolutely nothing about it. If there are any articles or anything to read that would help me understand that would be great too if you don’t have time to explain. Thanks so much Jan for all your hard work and free advice.

Hi shadoril, you are welcome to our thread. Do never trade with money you cant afford to loose. FX is not a game to become rich fast but to loose fast if you dont know exactly what you do. Did you study all the school here on babies? Did you test on a demo for at least 6 month? and could you double your money on a demo? then go with a mini account of 100 buck and try live with 0.01 lots until you can double twice. Then you are ready for bigger.

Hey Bernando, thanks for the welcome. I actually did use the demo before I got into live and there was a lot of profit there. But when I moved to live, I got greedy and started trading the news spike which kept diminishing my account until I lost my initial investment. I’ve been testing Jan’s system on demo since I’ve started reading this thread and so far so good. I’m still learning to read the charts but there’s definitely an improvement. Anyway I just wanted to know more about cryptocurrency trading and how it works and how Jan is able to profit so much off of it. I’m still going to stay in demo for a bit more until I get better at analyzing where the price will go. Let’s hope for the best :slight_smile:

New major system update is comming, every single aspect of system has been upgraded into better functional more reliable and more profitable one. Core analysis of system stays the same but entry rules have changed especially for breakouts.
1.Bounce trades along trend of stocastic have been completly replaced with new more reliable and more precise method of order flow (entries with less DD, ability to place pending orders not relying on watching charts, no fake indicator signals-pure PA).
2.Lows/highs breakouts have been scratched from system and replaced with order flow which completly avoids fake breakouts on entries. Patterns such as wedge or HandS are now used only as entry indication and anlysis but real entry will come on second bounce of break area, following order flow, avoiding fake breakouts.
3.Identifying trends and possible new trend formation is not just following lows/highs guidence but also more importantly order flow and strenght of buyers and sellers in lows/highs structure. This reduces speculation on lows/highs break and increases chances into which way will price go.
4.Added trading of bounces on lows / highs from order flow depending on their structure (V lows&highs and weak legs), increasing total possible trades with system, and more acurate trend reversal entries than with breakouts of lows and highs.

As said before every single aspect of previous system now works better, more reliable especially.

Jan will you open new threat ore will you post more specific update here on?
tnx
M

New thread will be opened later, but it might take while before doing so.