Hybrid trading system

Hey janpec could you elaborate more on why you expect to see strength in jpy?

Shadorii only completly technical reasons behind it, nothing special. Holding +60 pips on XJPY shorts so far after banked +82 pips. XJPY weakening is due to technical reason that system tells me. Please forgive me for not posting videos on system yet, i am planing mamybe creating full detailed videos on my trading system, maybe for some reasonable low price. Currently bussy with programmer to develop EA first then videos and website for system purchase next.

Hi,

Is it possible for anyone to up the hybrid_system9.pdf file. It’s not available to download anymore.

Thanks

JPY index reached target, my best personal trading call since start of trading, as it nailed 2000 pips over only 2 days, target was reached nicely:
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Congrats!!!
I can’t wait to see your new system EA, we are all looking forward to it!

Thanks.
At moment focoused on GCHF shorts, along with still having shorts on JPY pairs.

Some views.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Hey, Janpec, that link download had a virus detected by Panda and it deleted the whole file.

Do you have a version without a virus?

thanks!

Cant find the pdf at the starting of this thread :frowning:
links dont work…
Could someone be kind enough to upload it somewhere? or make a torrent or something? or send over skype? anything is ok…
It would be pointless for me to read through the thread if i dont have the pdf…
thanks

Hello…
Thanks for this post. Well done.

Hi Jnapec1000,

someone has uploaded a pdf on scribd by the name “hybrid trading system” with a link to this thread.
I am pasting the link below… Someone please check it out and tell us whether it is the original document.
Thanks…

Hybrid Trading System

-azz

Yes the document is valid. Note that i do not any longer trade breakout trading, so i have redeveloped my system now into quite different form. I will release learning videos but i am very busy at moment with all stuff so it will take some time.

In case anyone is interested for session over Teamviever today let me know. I am kinda preaparing to scramble together material for education on system from session.

count me in :slight_smile:

Let me know in short time if you are still interested.

3am here… Still up… Still interested.

Hi everybody and janpec1000,I’m newbie and have just seen this thread.
I think this very useful for me thank you guys so much.

I’m learning and just understand about Breakout system from PDF file and I think I got idea about news trading (like swing trade in M1 with stoch after big candle I think) .

But for other topics , I couldn’t learning from thread.

Is there any other pdf file or anything that conclude all system here?

• Breakout
  • news
  • Pullback

I think I came too late, Is this thread alive ? Would you have a further session that I could join ?