I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

To say it in a simple but brutal way. Do you use 3 K on one of Anton Kreil’s courses, then you’re brain dead … !!!.

You will find similar courses as
Is infinitely much better. Example SMBU … Take a look at their curriculum list .compare with AK … !!!

I have all Ak’s course on the sky but I do not mind stressing to send to others.

If you have a brain bigger than a peanut then you will find a website that specializes in selling all world trading prices, at a fraction of the original price.

Anton Kreil’s forex course is sold for $ 45 the second course for $ 55 as well as some videos from their conferences …

Have you shared a link to his courses? Just wanted to see what stuff these scumbags dared to say is worth 3K bucks…
So disgusting the industry offers bread to these cons.

2 Likes

If you had listened to even the first couple of lectures, you would know that he admits that he uses the selling of his courses to eat and not from his trading.

He clearly states that professional traders MUST have another source of income asides from the capital they invest (hence why the industry standard is a 2% management fee). I don’t think he’s ever claimed that his wealth comes from crazy compounding from his investment fund.

Using emotive language and bashing on someone without even explaining why you think it’s rubbish doesn’t help new traders; [removed for violating Forums Policy].

So rewind, and tell us why you think it’s not worth the money.

Is it any reason why i have to repeat my self …Is it any reason why you do not scroll back around 10 post back and see my very clear review of every video in Anton Kreil course !!!

2 Likes

Do you guys still have this videos? :slight_smile:
Could someone send the link to me? I’m really interested in it

3 Likes

I Will sell them to Highest Bidder…:alien:… lol

Only Kidding havn’t got them really But Like Anton and found all his free videos to be useful

Alot of People Pay Money To Expect Somebody To Tell Them How To become Millionaires

Very Few Take The Harder Way of Doing the graft There self…

I’m not that kind of guy :smiley:
But always look at least to hear what others are saying. If nothing else, but at least than to see what not to follow.

1 Like

Hey Toruf,

I would like to have Forex PTM from Anton Kreil, I am willing to pay you. please write back to me

1 Like

where can i find these courses ?

1 Like

May i have it? :slight_smile:

I am interested to judge it myself.

1 Like

It’s simply statistical evidence. 95% of trading courses teach you something you don’t need or something outdated.
Knowledge that allows to earn is already in use and never shared because it simply earns you profit.

Iroegbu if you are able to share it with me I would love to use it. I just started trading futures and just got done watching his YouTube video. I love his passion and glad he is sharing but I am always skeptical on day 1. I currently invest/trade in stocks and options and trying to expand my knowledge into the future market. I am starting with the Dow Emini. So far I started small 1 contract, I am using a bracket order and using technical analysis only. My risk reward ratio is 200 to make 1,000 a week and my first trade hit the stop so I lost but now I am engaged and want to learn more :slight_smile:

1 Like

torulf39

Hi, could you send me both the course please

1 Like

unbelieved!it s a lot of money!
Anton played in BBC Million Dollar Traders.The video is very good.
I agree with his many words.
He said first fendmental and chart identify it,it is great.
But you!After his expensive course,are u be rich,millionnaire?

Who has bonus video “Beta hedge master” from PTM? I will buy this video?

1 Like

Hey Torulf,

Do you mind sharing it with me as well? I would like to analyse this as well

[Removed due to forum policy]

1 Like

@ceejay96
honestly mate, i can’t believe you want him to give you a course FOR FREE that he paid $3000 for

and secondly , it’s pointless to buy the course and yet you are still persisting.

you gotta love how the internet works huh
some bloke spends thousands on something

EVERYONE ELSE : OH… can you send it to me for free, … thanks bro

Unbelievable

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:
ok… this is so cute, how it’s worded

i mean Hugh Jackman Played Wolverine in X-Men
Mel Gibson Played Max in Mad Max
Robert Downey Jr Played Tony Stark in Iron Man

but Anton… he had a tough role… ANTON PLAYED ANTON KREIL in Million Dollar Traders :stuck_out_tongue:
Rumour has it he trained for Months to make it as real as possible :stuck_out_tongue:
oh my god i’m dying here :stuck_out_tongue:

Now as much as i understand the whole … Non English speaking background thing
it’s still cute and funny how this was worded

1 Like

if he really meant it, upload it and seed it on piratebay lol

2 Likes

Where can we find these courses?

1 Like