I almost deposited money on "iq options", then this happened

hi everyone

my advice is to stay away from binary option unless you are expert of what you are doing
stick with forex insteed and make your profit without gampling on binary option

thank you :slight_smile:

I need Loss acvount of IQ option with 0 balance I can get back your money on ratio 70:30 70% mine 30% yours

I have been using iq option since 2018, and i’m doinf absolutely fine with it.

You sure Nadex is only an exchange… do who takes the wins and losses from traders?

Disagree… I believe Forex you have a better chance to blow your account…
Risk to reward ratio is much better on Nadex…
Also trading Indexes and Non OTC commodities offers tons of opportunities

They lost on Binary Options bc they are not using the proper strategy and sticking with it…
It can be so profitable if your know what your doing…

I personally think 5 min binaries are a cancer to traders. I admit I lost a ton on 5 mins binaries but realize the opportunities on Commodities and Indicies

Yes that’s right, you win money then you can’t withdraw on this site

iq option is a scam website

I have heard a lot of people saying that IQ Option is a scam. I think you should always be careful while choosing a broker.

I have used IQ options and I lost a lot of money with them

That’s too bad. Why didn’t you research the broker before opening an account in the first place? Would have saved you the trouble. Anyway, thanks for sharing this here.

I never suggest binay options, you have negative risk to reward on them

What trading strategy do u use?

It’s important to research the broker that you want to trade with. I generally look for spreads, commissions, customer service, leverage offered, platforms, currency pairs and withdrawals in a broker.

So after reading carefully all of these comments, there is only nadex which is reliable binary trading broker? :raccoon:

Hey that is me in the video. Thanks for sharing. I made consistent profots they blocked me that was in 2018. Youtube removed my video 3 times don’t know why maybe iq force them? Anyway i keep uploqding it again. Please like and share.
i just didn’t give them my real strategy. Why would i. I am still using it in olymp trade and also in forex.

search for IQ option Account blocked proof LIVE CALL

I had similar experience with iq options.

To be honest I think IQ Option is a good broker
I have lost 10$ in it once but then I didn’t have any knowledge on forex, I believe there is no difference in the live or demo It’s the mindset that changes when all that tension comes in knowing that your trading real money I’m from Africa please do mind my English
Also my account has been blocked before
Because I provided a wrong document
When my account wasn’t verified I had issues
Then I used another gmail account to create another account and verified it I didn’t have any problem whatsoever I just followed my trading system and everything went well I didn’t win every time but the reward to risk ratio was promising

Oh and be honest if you were to make massive profits on IQ Option would you post it or spend the money on something nice
For one you won’t even be here

I just want to say if you can’t afford to lose money don’t deposit it’s there on the mobile platform

BE WISE

heyy
I also use Olymp trade although I’m a beginner.
Mind sharing your strategy?