I always lose, what should I do?

Ok, first of all

WILL YOU CALM THE FIRETRUCK DOWN. OK

Secondly … stop doing this !!! ok

good… now TAKE A BREATH, Remember your Pressure points :stuck_out_tongue:

NOW let me address a few points

• firstly IS THIS A JOKE, are you kidding around or is this a real comment, because THIS PART looks like BS

Really mate ? Have Pity on your Poor Soul ?
I can help, but i’m asking myself, is this B.S. or not

if it is, why would i waste my time only to be laughed at for FALLING FOR IT.

so… Are you for real ?

Secondly,
Can you not see the obvious problem ? Seriously ?

AND LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN
6 YEARS… NO IMPROVEMENT….AT ALL

obviously you should stop trading
Why have not done that after the first few years ?

also WHY DO YOU NEED TO TRADE to begin with ? why so urgent, why so Desperate ?

I can Trade
i Trade successfully

I AM NOT GOING TO MENTOR YOU (let’s be clear on that)
i would have to be an idiot to mentor you just based on what you said here.
and putting aside that you probably couldn’t afford it anyway (just saying).

but i am happy to help a bit , and i’m happy to see what you’ve been doing and how you’ve been doing it. although… i can honestly take a pretty good guess as to what’s going on right now
but, i’ll let you tell me and show me

but i can also tell you this
if you are for real and you really have these issues and you’re saying stuff like

MATE, YOU ARE GOING TO GET RIPPED OFF STUPIDLY , someone is going to scam the Living Crap out of you. and they are going to (well… I can’t say it here, because it’s a violation of site policy and rules) :stuck_out_tongue:
but i will say after you get scammed a part of your body is going to hurt :stuck_out_tongue:

Mate, you are like a guy that has a big sign that says
ATTENTION: IMPORTANT UPDATE…PLEASE RIP ME OFF !!! I’M READY AND WAITING

And just to make sure no one misses it you are displaying this message at midnight with a bright blue and pink neon sign

Mate , this is either a joke
or you are going to get taken for a ride… BIG TIME

The way i see it is… you have a few options

1. Tell me if this is a joke
  2. if it’s not Stop Trading NOW… YES REALLY… NOW
  3. you can show me how you trade and i can tell you your problem

i would suggest that you take Number 2 (i think this is your best option)
i’ve trained a lot of people, You sound Hysterical and therefore are incapable of

• Controlling your emotions
  • Controlling the amount of !!! you use :stuck_out_tongue:

do what @ria_rose does… Use Emoji’s

NOW LET ME ADDRESS SOMETHING ELSE OK

Let’s look at these statements

Really… Seriously ?
Mate, don’t you think you are being JUST A TAD over dramatic and bit of a princess right now ?
Doomed… Really ?
do you understand the word and what it ACTUALLY MEANS ?

next…

so DO YOU THINK IT’S FAIR that you should approach us like this
I mean , consider this

if someone helps you, THEY KNOW THEY ARE FIRETRUCKED… Because it’s a guilt trip.
if they don’t help you they feel like a bastard

is this necessary ?
HOW ARE WE OBLIGATED TO HELP YOU IF YOU CAN’T GET YOURSELF SORTED TO BEGIN WITH.

if you want help… CALM DOWN and ask like a normal person
don’t dish out guilt trips
don’t dish out BS

i’ts not our responsibility to help you and no offense (you need to grow up)
i’ve been trading for around 8 years
i lost around $15k - $20k in the first 3 years

• I never acted like this
  • I never asked for help like this
  • and even if i did… NO ONE HELPS YOU… this is something you work out for yourself

I suppose you want all this help for free as well… right ?

I’m guessing you are going to say "i would pay your martin, but i don’t have anything to give"
is that about right

Mate, i’ve heard this story more times than i can count, and even though you probably are genuine.
i’ts not fair to lay it on people like this

WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LIFE OR YOUR TRADING, you need to learn that

I would ask, did you open a demo, BUT I BET YOU DIDN’T… right ?
THAT’S YOUR MISTAKE… ok

I’m betting you blew the last money that you had…THAT’S YOUR MISTAKE
and now you want someone to pull you out of the crap that YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO

and WHY DID YOU GO INTO TRADING
let me guess…
YOU THOUGHT YOU’D BECOME RICH IN 3 MONTHS… RIGHT ?

Mate, No offense, some Friendly advice… THAT’S YOUR OWN STUPIDITY

Now… everyone stuffs up in life, that’s fine, everyone is stupid as some point, but you gotta take responsibility for yourself, not beg someone else to help you out of your own mess

so… do me a favour and answer my question… IS THIS A JOKE OR IS THIS REAL

if it’s real, i’m happy for you to PM me

again… I WON’T MENTOR YOU… You don’t need a Mentor , Mate… trust me
i know you think you do… but fact is… YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU NEED AT THE MOMENT

but i’m happy to help and identify what your problem is and to give you a path to take and how to take it
ok
but answer that question for me… ok

thank you

5 Likes

first unlearn anything you learned on the internet. it is most useless knowledge. it is unstructured and fragmented. you need structure abd a focus on what is important abd what isnt important.

have a brake dont watch charts at all for months. once you have a longer brake your mind will start to form a structure.

start with this book. its entertaining and has a good sort of psychology teaching you.

then do this book, it will give you structured knowledge.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fxborssa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Technical-Analysis-of-the-Futures-Markets-John-J.-Murphy-fxborssa.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiFq6Gn2LnZAhXD0qQKHSo0CJUQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3wFRbnYpTYxsdplfON-3ti

from there on you will know yourself where to go and what is usefull and what isnt.

those books are available in many languages so just google it on your language and you will most probably find them.

3 Likes

@tommor
@MrDE

Guys, this bloke has problems that go way beyond trading.
you can give him anything , it’s not going to help

but feel free to try… who knows

2 Likes

If trading becomes the simplest thing in his life, and isn’t hurting him, he’ll have more energy for other issues. I recognise what you’re alluding to and even suggested long-only trades - many struggling traders find these just far lower mental energy input and more intuitive and it will certainly cut his trading frequency.
Its always possible that if he demo trades for a few months he’ll give it up with no further financial loss. Even that would be some sort of win.

1 Like

i completely agree, if he’s demo trading, let him trade for 50 years if he wants… what does it hurt.
but he probably won’t

based on his post , he is completely freaking out or he’s messing with us.
you can’t freak out during trading, if you do, you may as well burn your money.

but this…

sure… IF it happens …IF very big IF

mate i’d like to see this guy trade to see why he’s so messed up, but i can probably take a few guesses already.
I"m guessing HABITUAL ISSUES
it always is

3 Likes

Seems to me you are doing your analysis fine and setting targets -:sunglasses:

You’re just betting the wrong way ! - If you want to bet UP - Bet Down ! set your take priofit at where your stop loss would be.

The market operates on the emotions of traders so bet against what everyone else is doing. ie When they are betting Down, Bet UP !

You will know what they are doing - because it is what you WANT to do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,
Its not joke, I really am desperate because I tryd for almost 6 years and I not improved at all. I dont know what else to try. Nothing worked for me. Thanks for reply, I will PM you later. You are right, I dont know what I need at the moment. I am so confused, because I think I will never be profitable trader.

1 Like

I can really relate to the frustration you’re dealing with. After taking a long hard look at my mindset and technique, I realized that I was ‘gambling’ and not ‘trading’. Many years ago, I have been so anxious to get into a trade, I wasn’t waiting for all the ‘stars’ to come into alignment. I had to accept that I wasn’t going to have a dozen trades in one day. Just a few days ago, I stepped back, reassessed and critique myself. I look at charts for a bit, see if anything is going to take shape, if not step away and do something else. Anxiety and fear are just going make bad mistakes, at least it did for me. After 4 days of my new trading plan, I have my P/L up to 65%.
Try the cowabunga system. It really works. Create a disapline and STICK TO IT!!!

1 Like

being a profitable trader is not the goal

NOT LOSING YOUR MONEY IS THE GOAL

ok PM me and i’ll see what i can do for you… ok

as for this…

i thought it was… because it just sounded like rubbish when you said that thing about your soul.
i mean… who talks like that.

but ok
PM me, I have some time now if you like, before i head off to bed, and i’d like to speak to you while trading is active, we’ll open a demo, i’ll put you in some situations… i want to see what you do.

then i’ll tell you what you’re doing wrong
i’m pretty sure it won’t take me long to figure it out

so MOVING FOWARD

JUST RELAX MATE, OK
I’M NOT GOING TO CHARGE YOU ANYTHING… ok it’s just a bit of help
I’m not a scammer, you can be assured of that, Most people on this forum including the moderators will tell you that

so Just relax, … Breath … IT’LL BE OK… alright

speak soon

1 Like

I tryd to follow trend. I think its big problem for me, because I dont identify trend corectly, because always when I enter on pull back the pullback retrace more and hit stop loss.

A desperate being who dont see other option because he tryd most everything and still not succeed.

Thanks, I will download and read

I understand mate… Trust me , I understand completely

but… A DESPERATE BEING, should not be trading

quick story… a few years back, My grandmother died (god Rest her)
after the funeral , to get my mind off things, i came back and sat down to trade… I LOST AROUND $2,000

FYI, at that time $2,000 was a lot for me

EMOTIONS MESS WITH YOUR TRADING NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT
You are in Emotional Overload right now

You need to step away from a computer
or
get on demo and do that

1 Like

Thanks, I heard of cowabunga but never I tryd it. Thanks for telling me.

Trend is the most basic pattern. Know trends before you try any others.

Use your setup and current analysis to figure out what trade you want to do, where the SL and TP should be etc…and when you are 100% confident that you have run through all your normal rituals.

Then enter a trade in exactly the opposite direction to your setup; SL & TP.

3 Likes

Why are you still trading? You didn’t actually say anything about your trading strategy. Did you figure out where is the problem? Or you are like I don’t know what I don’t know. (Please don’t get offended). You have to figure out where the problem is. In trading unlearning is very important because most of time we learn BS when we come to forex. You should take a pause and rethink everything.

Odd that people can go on for so long, losing every trade, without thinking along these lines isn’t it ?

https://forums.babypips.com/t/i-always-lose-what-should-i-do/138271/8

1 Like

Had a quick read at old posts, three things jump out.

First you have tagged yourself as a loser - first post.

I would bin that belief, I would recognize that I have been a loser in the past, that’s history and cannot be changed, the future can, so I would drop the t from can’t.

Second - your lack of belief in yourself has led you to believe that you cannot succeed without a mentor, that yourself is no good therefore you need someone else. What if that someone is a loser?

Bin the belief that you need a crutch of a mentor, rely on your own ability.

Third, you posted back that you always look for 1:2 RR - that’s because everyone says that, but remember that most everyone are losers, so have a rethink - outside the box. Maybe amend your R:R on your strat to say " I will take profit", it does not have to be double what I risked, heck - when I’m in profit the risk is gone.

You stopped back for some months to regain good health - that is the first positive.

3 Likes

well before you even start back demo trading, you need to change that negative mindset of yours first. Seriously. Otherwise, you will continue to fail