I am a trader and coder from Greece

I am from Greece.
I am working on forex from 2007, more as a coder and less as a trader.

3 Likes

Good to have you here. Welcome! Are you here to learn how to trade better?

Hi @pannik! :smiley: Haha. Looks like you’ve been in the business for quite a while already. :smiley: What made you decide you wanna know more about trading and not just coding? :thinking:

Yes, always learning and learning.

I think is safer to coding than trading, but I think is better to trading than coding. :slight_smile:

welcome to this community, very long time you have passed in this market place. hope you will share the experience among traders.

sounds really good when a senior emphasis on learning.

@NeilKruger Thank you.
We all have something to show and we need to learn something.

@Hadden When one stops learning, it stops and evolves.

besides learning practice is more important , otherwise learning can be useless.

Hey Pannik,
Welcome to the pipsworld.
A coder and a trader is a killer combination I must say!

@Ele_Wood1 It’s true!!!

1 Like

MQL, C++, Python, R, others?

@mihk Hello,
I am working on MQL4.
I 'm shared free some products with source code. You can to find me on mql5 place.

Hello @pannik! Welcome to the community and hope you’re enjoying your stay here. :blush:

@baemax023 Thank you.

1 Like

any plans of creating a trading bot for yourself?

@Ele_Wood1 I am working about 2 projects, but is too early for conclusions.

1 Like

Okay, it’s very and very interesting, so you do program some things like for example all those expert advisors in various programming languages ?!! Is it true - it’s great if so anyway. What else you could do for us lately alltogether ? How else we can really help you ?

@Wiltonandid You don’t have to do anything specific. I’m just watching and collecting information that I think will be useful to me.