I am looking for a mentor

Please make a bullet point list of what you want the mentor to mentor you on, and a bullet point list of things you are willing to do to reward the mentor for her time.

1 Like

You’re already there.

That’s exactly what this forum is for!

The problem with mentors is that you never really know who knows what they’re doing. You can try the education section here and other free resources then decide later on if you still need a mentor. Be careful because scammers are always on the lookout for people to victimize.

1 Like

You are best learning for yourself.

There is plenty of content that is free on YouTube.

I’ve started to learn how to trade in october, i did a full course on basic and how to build a strategy, plus i’ve read a couple of books and now i want to talk to someone who actually live of trading to teach me strategies and more.

That’s my strategy as requested, please research on youtube if you do not understand certain words or things said (such as supply and demand zones). There is an overwhelming amount of free content on youtube.

Record in the thread letting me know how you get along!

2 Likes

“Mentors” are a dime a dozen apparently. Aswell as scammers and questionable accounts managers. Problem with all these are the only certainty is your chances of losing money greatly increases . Even the legit but paid courses, its all freely available information, just usually presented in a neat order by some endorsed poster boy with apparently countless years experience ,how they’ve mastered a system etcetera. Maybe the best thing you can do is start afresh, have a read of the education section here, presented in a neat and digestible manner, just like the paid ones except its free.
once you’ve got the grips of the basics, using a demo account and keeping a trading diary, start with studying price structure, so your aware of a pairs generally summarised behaviour, practice a few strategies , one at a time to get your head around general movements and behaviour around particular areas, patterns, levels, in relation to your expectation. over time youll develop a system tailored to you

You’re your own mentor here! Sure, there are experts who can help you. But finding them is a heck of a task. Meanwhile, learn from wherever you can. Trading is a self-path. Lead your way!

Am ready I want you to teach me please sir

Mentoring, if done properly and with proper support for the student just has to be harder work than trading. I would never take on that kind of commitment.

Watch this first:

then move onto this video…

This is a good start.

1 Like

Have you demo traded yet?

Hi there,

I didn’t read this post properly. I guess you need someone to tell you how to trade in November, in December, etc? Sorry, couldn’t resist a bit of fun. :blush:

1 Like

Well said!

1 Like

I am not saying this to dishearten you, but it is very difficult to find a good mentor. There are many scammers in the market. So you need to be careful where you invest your money. You’re your own. Take help of youtube. There are many free resources you can study from. Implement your strategies and analyse your mistakes. And repeat the process.

Yes i have!

1 Like

For how long? How did it go?

Having a mentor is okay but sometimes it becomes expensive for traders. So, I want to say that there are learning resources available online and any trader can follow it. There are several brokers which offer support to their traders for developing them.

1 Like

A mentor could cost you $3,000/month.

And as a rookie, you wouldn’t know if you’re being fed good advice or not until you’re $10k in the hole.

Best to just get as far as you can for free, then decide about a mentor.

1 Like

Excellent point.

Also, a reputable mentor will not likely take you on as a student unless you’ve already had some experience with the basics and have proven that you are willing to put in 100%. He/She will want to give their full attention to students who are serious about this business.

2 Likes