I am new here, i wish to know more about forex, though have been trading live for a while now,

i am damilola fron Nigeria. real estate consultant is my profession, i stated trading few month ago, it has being an intresting journey, win loss, i wish to lean more, and hopefully, will find good friend here we can both win gradually together.

see you guys at the top.

its not a long time from you have started , so not focus on earning. always try to learn from trading and from practicing.

Hi Dami, I’m Nick - Also a new trader of real account 3 months.

Going from demo to real was a hard transition. On demo i had become profitable and my last 2 months of demo were conistently up. Then when i went live i lost half my account in just 2 weeks and psychologically it was a big blow. I took a step back and really thought about what i was doing and took it more seriously basically, i bought and read books, found helpful websites like this, started following certain economics newss and i’ve slowly brought my account up to a small profit as of last week.

I find it very challenging, but also very rewarding when you take your earnings. How are you doing? What have your ups and downs been? what’ your experience taught you in trading so far?

1 Like

Wow, it has being so interesting, wining and losing, though the 3P principle need to be followed,
Process
Practice
And patience .

Hello and welcome to Babypips, Damilola! Looking forward to hear more about your trading experiences! See you around!