I am newborn Trader

Assalamualaikum Brothers & Sisters,

My name is Mior Anwar Aizuddin , you can call me mior. I am very new in this industry and looking forward to learn at the same time. The reason why I’ve decided to go for trading is because i would like to make a side income from trading. Although it may have risk to it , but i am keen to learn more about trading. In my case, i just want to hustle a bit of money and to survive for my future once i have a family.

Pandemic has been a really tough for me and starting to make me realized that i need to start up and work myself on the side income. Based on my career, working 9am-6pm is not really a stable platform for me. That when i decided to go for trading. It sad for me because, i’v try talk to few with my friends who have been doing trading for many years and ask so many question about it but they don’t seem to respond to my question . Some of them just don’t like to share their knowledge. I think they have their own reason for not sharing knowledge.

I really am grateful that i have an aunty( Puan Hajah) who have share me a link platform that i could learn more about trading .I’ve been working as graphic designer in Malaysia for almost 6 years. Sadly, graphic designer salary is not as same in US Market. In our industry, we kinda have a low income statics.

Well i hope everyone here have the same understanding as mine. It would be great if we could work it out together as a team traders in the future.

Best Regards ,
Mior Anwar

1 Like

Welcome!

Take a look at this post, It helped me when I started. This post from @Nick1864 gives out multiple resources much needed for newbies.

Beware that FX trading is speculative, a profit and loss venture, and you could be looking at a new side expense to fuel instead. I would suggest your friends are finding trading more difficult than they expected. So don’t give up your day job.

Time to wet the baby’s head (get drunk and trade).

Trading consistently profitable

It will probably take you at least a year, probably more .Many hours of practice,study ect with possibly no rewards and lots of frustration.The positive s are it’s possible .Your on a site were the majority are transparent and the site free from guys wearing baseball caps, and standing next to exclusive sports cars .