I am STILL ALIVE and KICKING!

OMG. It’s been such a loooong time, i know! Huhu. :frowning:

But thank you to everyone who messaged me and checked up on me. :blush: You guys are just amazing! :slight_smile:

I had to stay away from the internet, and babypips, because I wanted to contemplate on my life. :stuck_out_tongue: And what I want to do next. :slight_smile: Well, I’ve decided that I want to go live asap (and I know I’ve been here for SO LONG and I’m still not live). I just feel embarrassed cause I’m still trying to save enough money to open a decent live account. :open_mouth: Things just come up and I end up spending my savings. :frowning: I’ll try harder this year and work even more so I can save enough to open an account.

Wish me luck guys! :blush: I missed you all sooooooo much! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Lots of things happening! :smiley: Haha. Just need to get myself updated with everything that’s going on, and then we’re back to regular programming! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back, @ria_rose. Hoping to see more of your cheerfulness here. Good luck! :blush:

1 Like

Awww. :blush: Thank you so much! :slight_smile: I hope you’re also doing well. :blush:

Did you start a new topic just to say you’re going to save money to open a live account? I hope others dont follow suit, spamming the new topic link. If you hope to continue this thread then would have been more appropriate under a different sub heading not introduce yourself. (As you havent introduced yourself). Othereise wish you good luck in working hard and saving money to open an account.

Oh. :open_mouth: I’m so sorry about that. :frowning: I didn’t mean to spam the new topic link. :frowning: I’ll try to keep it to myself or maybe I can ask the BP admin to move my thread to a different category. Sorry about this again!

I have already requested that my thread be moved to a different topic category. :frowning: I’m sorry again for having added this to the wrong category. :frowning:

1 Like

Hey ! @ria_rose,don’t rush yourself. It took me over 2 years to open my first LIVE account, so don’t feel bad lol when you have the funds, just know you’ll be mentally ready!

2 Likes

good luck and welcome back!!! have you chosen a broker to go live with yet or?

yes even me, i spent 12 months or so on demo and even now have a demo open alongside the live acocunt.

that’s good! I still use a demo account myself also lol

Awww. :blush: As always, thanks for the support @justshell! :blush: I just feel embarrassed that I’ve been here for a long time already, but I’ve got nothing to show for it other than my demo accounts. :frowning: I’ll try to prepare myself as much as I could, but I really hope I get to go live this year! :slight_smile:

Yay! :blush: Thanks for the welcome back. :wink: Haha. I don’t have a final final decision yet but I’m looking at three choices: Oanda, Forex.com, and FXCM. What do you think? :thinking:

If you’re planning on opening a micro account then I would suggest OANDA since they allow you to trade with lot sizes smaller than 1,000.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion QuadPip! :smiley: I’m now looking into how easily accessible they are from the Philippines. :open_mouth: